DT Mike Sawyers JR

Advertisement
Guys, this is exactly the TYPE of kid I warned you about with Golden. He closes so strong EVERY recruiting cycle, that you just have to RIDE the ebbs and flow. It's important to KEEP a level head throughout all of THIS, because Golden is playing on ANOTHER level. Do we forget the COUNTLESS number of last-minute KIDS we've brought in lately? Recruiting is a MARATHON, not a sprint. Golden is not Usian BOLT. He has on a bib with NUMBERS on it and his nipples are somewhat CHAFED, but suffice to say he's gonna FINISH strong.

Golden and his staff ARE very sneaky in that regard. While some so CALLED fans on here mock his every MOVE, and make this a theater of the ridiculous, Golden and his guys are PLOTTING their next move. If Al Golden was an ANIMAL, he'd be a raccoon. I can SEE him digging around in other PROGRAMS trash, finding that last-minute unpeeled banana, or 4 star THAT nobody thought we had a CHANCE at. Al Golden is a little CRITTER scattering around in ALLEYS and mischievously planning his NEXT move while wearing a burglars eye MASK. I suggest you keep YOUR arms and legs in the ride at ALL times, and purchase the PHOTO at the end, because we are all in for a WILD ride with Al "Sandman" Golden.

Holy ****, dude you've lost it.
You´re missing something... lol

Guys, this is exactly the TYPE of kid I warned you about with Golden. He closes so strong EVERY recruiting cycle, that you just have to RIDE the ebbs and flow. It's important to KEEP a level head throughout all of THIS, because Golden is playing on ANOTHER level. Do we forget the COUNTLESS number of last-minute KIDS we've brought in lately? Recruiting is a MARATHON, not a sprint. Golden is not Usian BOLT. He has on a bib with NUMBERS on it and his nipples are somewhat CHAFED, but suffice to say he's gonna FINISH strong.

Golden and his staff ARE very sneaky in that regard. While some so CALLED fans on here mock his every MOVE, and make this a theater of the ridiculous, Golden and his guys are PLOTTING their next move. If Al Golden was an ANIMAL, he'd be a raccoon. I can SEE him digging around in other PROGRAMS trash, finding that last-minute unpeeled banana, or 4 star THAT nobody thought we had a CHANCE at. Al Golden is a little CRITTER scattering around in ALLEYS and mischievously planning his NEXT move while wearing a burglars eye MASK. I suggest you keep YOUR arms and legs in the ride at ALL times, and purchase the PHOTO at the end, because we are all in for a WILD ride with Al "Sandman" Golden.
I tried to put the words in all caps together to see if there was some sort of hidden message...no dice.

I tried that too--then I tried playing it backwards. Other than some curious satanic references, nothing. ;)

Like I said in the other thread, and people doubted when I said there are some serious head cases in here. Wonder how long it will take most people to catch on.

Advertisement
Too many caps gives it away and the over the topness does as well. I felt it could have been a little less obvious to be more effective, but admirable effort, nonetheless.

Too many caps gives it away and the over the topness does as well. I felt it could have been a little less obvious to be more effective, but admirable effort, nonetheless.

The one in the Mike Smith thread nailed it.

Advertisement

I appreciate your steadfast support for The U and the coaches. Oftentimes, especially lately, there are so few of us, but I don't think Golden would think of himself as a dumpster diving raccoon.
Isn't Golden like 6' 5"? I can see Lou Holtz as a better analogy. He wouldn't even need make up to look like a ragged, starved raccoon.

Golden is more like one of those big *** Grizzlies searching around for a hidden honey pot, or standing on the side of a river snaring a 20lb Chinook.

IF we had a chance Corn would tell the staff. THey can go hard for him but Gaillards better and Sawyer seems like a long shot

Advertisement
Back