DT Mike Sawyers JR

Advertisement
This guy would be a nice replacement for TV or in addition to TV. Kid is a stud.

UM needs to stop playing around and get this kid down here for a visit an get him to commit.

GO Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
All these kids we're going after late or offering late are all either already commited or heavy leans to other schools.The closing to this recruiting class is going exactly as the closing to our season.

Guys, this is exactly the TYPE of kid I warned you about with Golden. He closes so strong EVERY recruiting cycle, that you just have to RIDE the ebbs and flow. It's important to KEEP a level head throughout all of THIS, because Golden is playing on ANOTHER level. Do we forget the COUNTLESS number of last-minute KIDS we've brought in lately? Recruiting is a MARATHON, not a sprint. Golden is not Usian BOLT. He has on a bib with NUMBERS on it and his nipples are somewhat CHAFED, but suffice to say he's gonna FINISH strong.

Golden and his staff ARE very sneaky in that regard. While some so CALLED fans on here mock his every MOVE, and make this a theater of the ridiculous, Golden and his guys are PLOTTING their next move. If Al Golden was an ANIMAL, he'd be a raccoon. I can SEE him digging around in other PROGRAMS trash, finding that last-minute unpeeled banana, or 4 star THAT nobody thought we had a CHANCE at. Al Golden is a little CRITTER scattering around in ALLEYS and mischievously planning his NEXT move while wearing a burglars eye MASK. I suggest you keep YOUR arms and legs in the ride at ALL times, and purchase the PHOTO at the end, because we are all in for a WILD ride with Al "Sandman" Golden.

Guys, this is exactly the TYPE of kid I warned you about with Golden. He closes so strong EVERY recruiting cycle, that you just have to RIDE the ebbs and flow. It's important to KEEP a level head throughout all of THIS, because Golden is playing on ANOTHER level. Do we forget the COUNTLESS number of last-minute KIDS we've brought in lately? Recruiting is a MARATHON, not a sprint. Golden is not Usian BOLT. He has on a bib with NUMBERS on it and his nipples are somewhat CHAFED, but suffice to say he's gonna FINISH strong.

Golden and his staff ARE very sneaky in that regard. While some so CALLED fans on here mock his every MOVE, and make this a theater of the ridiculous, Golden and his guys are PLOTTING their next move. If Al Golden was an ANIMAL, he'd be a raccoon. I can SEE him digging around in other PROGRAMS trash, finding that last-minute unpeeled banana, or 4 star THAT nobody thought we had a CHANCE at. Al Golden is a little CRITTER scattering around in ALLEYS and mischievously planning his NEXT move while wearing a burglars eye MASK. I suggest you keep YOUR arms and legs in the ride at ALL times, and purchase the PHOTO at the end, because we are all in for a WILD ride with Al "Sandman" Golden.

WOW.

Advertisement
350.jpg

All these kids we're going after late or offering late are all either already commited or heavy leans to other schools.The closing to this recruiting class is going exactly as the closing to our season.

We didn't just start going after this guy.

Advertisement

:ibisroflmao:

LOL well done.

I tried to put the words in all caps together to see if there was some sort of hidden message...no dice.

Holy ****, dude you've lost it.

Advertisement
Back