DT Joseph Wicker update

Wait so you mean not 1 but 2 California dts are very interested in UM? Oh but theres no way they can come here

I mean, it's not impossible. But our track record over the last let's-call-it-a-decade doesn't bode well.

Kaaya was an under-the-radar guy we got early, USC passed on Telemaque...who else is there? And don't say D.J. Williams. That was 15 years ago.

that's the thing, I dont care about track record. OSU didnt recruit well here until recently, USC every few years somehow gets a kid from here and every school comes down here now and some of the most unusual schools win out. Now as far as people in the past are concerned doesnt matter to kids like Wicker who if he didn't go to VTs old school he probably wouldnt remember him and **** sure doesnt remember DJ Williams yet he's very interested now. When will we stop comparing some kids to others in the past?

Advertisement
I will fap emdlessly if we land this kid. He is the dominant DT this team is missing. Once we shore up that dline there is no holding us back. We already have the qb of the future on the roste now we just need the dline to toughen up. Trending up? I think so. Go canes.

Advertisement
129.jpg

Let's get it done.

Advertisement
Wait so you mean not 1 but 2 California dts are very interested in UM? Oh but theres no way they can come here

I mean, it's not impossible. But our track record over the last let's-call-it-a-decade doesn't bode well.

Kaaya was an under-the-radar guy we got early, USC passed on Telemaque...who else is there? And don't say D.J. Williams. That was 15 years ago.

that's the thing, I dont care about track record. OSU didnt recruit well here until recently, USC every few years somehow gets a kid from here and every school comes down here now and some of the most unusual schools win out. Now as far as people in the past are concerned doesnt matter to kids like Wicker who if he didn't go to VTs old school he probably wouldnt remember him and **** sure doesnt remember DJ Williams yet he's very interested now. When will we stop comparing some kids to others in the past?

When we accept them as individuals who have different motivations and reasons.

Norton? Wicker?

I can haz DTs?!?!?!

trending up?

And 4* DT Tim Settle just tweeted '#Canes' a little while ago? WTF is going on around here...

He also tweeted out hastags for an *** ton of other schools. All of which were preceded by an I'm bored tweet. Wouldn't look into that at all.

The mere fact that a top level defensive tackle tweeted out our name due to boredom is an improvement.

Norton? Wicker?

I can haz DTs?!?!?!

trending up?

And 4* DT Tim Settle just tweeted '#Canes' a little while ago? WTF is going on around here...

He also tweeted out hastags for an *** ton of other schools. All of which were preceded by an I'm bored tweet. Wouldn't look into that at all.

The mere fact that a top level defensive tackle tweeted out our name due to boredom is an improvement.
606.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back