DT Jenkins to UCONN

Advertisement
In one less game, Wills had 8 more tackles, 1 more TFL and the same number of sacks. He also had 2 pbu and 2 qbh.

In one less game, Wills had 8 more tackles, 1 more TFL and the same number of sacks. He also had 2 pbu and 2 qbh.
McIntosh, Norton, Willis, Moten, Bethel, Martin & Ford (even though he'll redshirt)...

I think we'll survive the tremendous loss of Jenkins a.k.a "Sapp Jr" lol

Advertisement
Golden #3 special that will not be heard from again. unless he gains notoriety as a back-up Asst TE coarch for a certain NFL team

Advertisement
Fck that piece of crap. He ate our food and took up a roster spot for 3 years for next to nothing. Now that he should be ready to play NFL level DT he's playing somewhere else. Fvck him.

I always thought Jenkins had potential and at times flashed some of that on the field. I guess he was just too immature to turn that potential into becoming a real difference maker for us.

Fck that piece of crap. He ate our food and took up a roster spot for 3 years for next to nothing. Now that he should be ready to play NFL level DT he's playing somewhere else. Fvck him.

he ate up all the chicken

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back