DT Jared Goldwire update

you guys need to stop talking about Kool...he might read this board and get ****ed from all the negativity and turn in his resignation...

man i'd hate to see that happen cause he's a great coach but you know we've run off several 5* recruits by talking bad about them...

Advertisement
you guys need to stop talking about Kool...he might read this board and get ****ed from all the negativity and turn in his resignation...

man i'd hate to see that happen cause he's a great coach but you know we've run off several 5* recruits by talking bad about them...

You really think Kool is that soft?

He sucks at recruiting...people forget he was a reason we got Jeff Thomas. Jackson, Ford, Garvin, DJ, and Nesta ain't bad folks. He's not done yet either. Relax!

Kool has a month to find two DT after the Orange Bowl. I’m sure he will be able to do it. Also it will be clear if Norton and RJ are returning or not and allow Kool more ammo on the recruiting trail if they both leave.

So do you Kul haters want him fired? Flogged maybe? In the span of a few months, he went from the best coach on our staff and best DL coach in the country to a liability and the reason we will never have an elite defense? Craziness.

No. Just maybe he could use some help from other members of our staff in recruiting. Obviously some staff members are more personable with better sales ability.

you guys need to stop talking about Kool...he might read this board and get ****ed from all the negativity and turn in his resignation

Or he might realize that recruiting is a huge part of a coach's job. Him and Rumph are fantastic coaches at Xs and Os and developing talent. But it would behoove both to develop their sales skills.

Advertisement
So do you Kul haters want him fired? Flogged maybe? In the span of a few months, he went from the best coach on our staff and best DL coach in the country to a liability and the reason we will never have an elite defense? Craziness.

What's so difficult to understand or are you just trolling people here.Just about everyone here thinks he's a top level DL coach but he's a god awful recruiter.Nothing more nothing less.

Kool was never known to an elite recruiter.

Has gone on record as saying he's not a fan of it.

Well recruiting is an important aspect of CFB. The elite teams have good coaches too, talent wins games.

He's the Assistant HC and one of the highest paid coaches on the roster so he should be an asset on & off the field.
But y’all acting like he’s terrible he’s landed multiple 4stars every signing class since he’s been at Miami

Kool has a month to find two DT after the Orange Bowl. I’m sure he will be able to do it. Also it will be clear if Norton and RJ are returning or not and allow Kool more ammo on the recruiting trail if they both leave.

They don't get it, man. Everyone here is in full panic mode that Norton and RJ are gone. They ain't gone yet. They don't even have their NFL draft grades back. As it stands we have about 8 DT's on the roster. The highest I've seen Norton rated is the 16th best draft eligible DT, and McIntosh ain't even in the top 25 on any list I've been able to find. Let's at least wait until these guys return a decent draft grade before we say our goodbyes and start moping about depth.

What's so difficult to understand or are you just trolling people here.Just about everyone here thinks he's a top level DL coach but he's a god awful recruiter.Nothing more nothing less.

Fair enough. Honest question, what exactly is whining about it for 2-3 pages on every thread going to do about it?

What exactly is talking about anything canes related, positive or negative going to do about anything as it relates to the staff or the product on the field?

Might as well log out and never come back.

Our reasons for coming on this site probably differ, so personally I won't log out and never come back. I can tell you for certain that I don't come on here to see day after day of whining on every thread about something that (you admit) whining won't help. I understand DT recruiting has been subpar, but you don't think after a certain point that people are just using that to attack a coach for whatever reason? Seems to be the same ones day after day saying the same crap too.

You may ascribe to or contribute to the whining which is your prerogative, but not everyone likes the constant straw manning on here

No. Just maybe he could use some help from other members of our staff in recruiting. Obviously some staff members are more personable with better sales ability.

you guys need to stop talking about Kool...he might read this board and get ****ed from all the negativity and turn in his resignation

Or he might realize that recruiting is a huge part of a coach's job. Him and Rumph are fantastic coaches at Xs and Os and developing talent. But it would behoove both to develop their sales skills.

He's recruited just fine. All this kul can't recruit garbage makes absolutely no sense. Our dt depth chart is loaded.

Advertisement

Retarded. Lol. Dude is the best dl coach in America. he turns fcs prospects into studs. He is the sole reason we've won 19 games in the past two seasons. Our dt depth is loaded. Only the dumbest fanbase in America would be bit&&ing about him right now. Dumbasses like you don't deserve him frankly.

Retarded. Lol. Dude is the best dl coach in America. he turns fcs prospects into studs. He is the sole reason we've won 19 games in the past two seasons. Our dt depth is loaded. Only the dumbest fanbase in America would be bit&&ing about him right now. Dumbasses like you don't deserve him frankly.

DT depth isnt loaded. Fines fcking sucks.

Fair enough. Honest question, what exactly is whining about it for 2-3 pages on every thread going to do about it?

What exactly is talking about anything canes related, positive or negative going to do about anything as it relates to the staff or the product on the field?

Our reasons for coming on this site probably differ, so personally I won't log out and never come back. I can tell you for certain that I don't come on here to see day after day of whining on every thread about something that (you admit) whining won't help. I understand DT recruiting has been subpar, but you don't think after a certain point that people are just using that to attack a coach for whatever reason? Seems to be the same ones day after day saying the same crap too.

You may ascribe to or contribute to the whining which is your prerogative, but not everyone likes the constant straw manning on here

It is part of forums. Maybe you truly should log out and never come back. Reading articles and tweets seems more your speed, since every discussion that will ever take place on this website for all of its existence is going to have people too high, too low, in denial, doom and gloom, willfully ignorant, pathetically homer. The whole lot of them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kool can finish with

Carson
Goldwire
Nesta
Chatfield

Elite recruiting.

Signed with Louisville this morning.

My bad. A little loss there.

Kool can definitely close extremely well tho. Just gotta finish

Add Rousseau and Joyner to that list too. Not DT's, but Kul ain't the DT coach. He coaches the whole D-line. Add to those two and Nesta; Carson, Chatfield, and Thompson, and I better see some apologies.

It is part of forums. Maybe you truly should log out and never come back. Reading articles and tweets seems more your speed, since every discussion that will ever take place on this website for all of its existence is going to have people too high, too low, in denial, doom and gloom, willfully ignorant, pathetically homer. The whole lot of them.

Lol, man I never knew that.

I guess you can add in "tired of the ****ery and nonsense" posters to that list too because apparently that's my lane.

Goldwire isn't a huge loss IMO. Was kinda lukewarm on him.

Briggs is still out there I believe.

Last edited:
Goldwire isn't a huge loss IMO. Was kinda lukewarm on him.

Briggs is still out there I believe.

If I understood correctly, Miami coaches had questions as to whether he had recovered from his knee injury fully and would ever be 100%. He had a Miami LOI, but I don't think there was a real push at the end.

Advertisement
Back