DT Isaiah Hastings (commits to Mizz 1.15.24)

Advertisement
Yea sounds like Desmond was a batty man. *Just Joking*

Coached a kid from Montreal 2 years ago he assimilated rather quickly to the south florida guys...and is now a freshman playing at SYracuse.

https://cuse.com/sports/football/roster/damien-alford/20158

I guess it depends ont he person.

But dont think its because they are from Canada....got**** Najee Herris basically stated he didnt mess with Bama's atmosphere at all and his "friends" there didnt play sports...because of him being a Bay Area kid he said he didnt fit or get it down there
Nick doesn’t get Najee mom off section 8 in the Bay Area he would’ve never gone. Culturally Bay Area kids don’t fit in Bama but that’s a story for another day.
Since you coaches Alford. Do you think he would’ve been able to play here or get quality run? Asking because I remember him and saw he’s 6’5 210 we needed a big WR

Coached a kid from Montreal 2 years ago he assimilated rather quickly to the south florida guys...and is now a freshman playing at SYracuse.

But dont think its because they are from Canada....got**** Najee Herris basically stated he didnt mess with Bama's atmosphere at all and his "friends" there didnt play sports...because of him being a Bay Area kid he said he didnt fit or get it down there

Batty Boy for real
SkeletalUnlawfulHyracotherium-max-1mb.gif

Go Canes

Nick doesn’t get Najee mom off section 8 in the Bay Area he would’ve never gone. Culturally Bay Area kids don’t fit in Bama but that’s a story for another day.
Since you coaches Alford. Do you think he would’ve been able to play here or get quality run? Asking because I remember him and saw he’s 6’5 210 we needed a big WR
Yes he could've. Pop Cooney seemed to be trying hard. He is a legit 6'5 jump ball type..but has good wheels. The only thing he needed adjustment to was the s.fla physicality. Dont know if it was different type of ball in Canada and us having div 1 dbs..but sometimes they frustrated the **** out of him. But he would make a freakish jump ball play everyday in practice. Basketball player..would get mad when I told him he would be a beastly te ( similar to pitts at uf)

* **** ask hilarious in his video

Mom talking bout I luckily found a job and a home in Tuscaloosa..after for years of bouncing around homeless shelters in the bay.

But...but sAbAn DOesnt NeEd to LiE or Drop bAgz

Advertisement

I hear ya, all depends on the kid.
I'm going from history. Toronto is just as big as Miami, so I don't think he'll have a problem with the city and all that.
I think South Florida is the the only place east of Texas and south of Ohio that makes it an easy transition. Cosmopolitan place.

I was just trying to make a point that cultural fit is more important that people give it credit, especially at that age.
That's why I always found it wild when kids outside of that Bible Belt go to the LSU, Alabama's etc. throwing around "words" I feel uncomfortable hearing.

My girl used a date a guy who had a ship to UF for golf and when she went down there, she still to this day every time I put college ball on, talks about how taken aback she was with how much race talk there was and how normalized it was.

There's a bunch of older folks where I'm at that have summer places in Ft Myers, Ft Lauderdale.

Advertisement
We all do.My guess for the top guys are Lucas,Green(JC),Tarbor,Hastings and Q,Jones.Let's see which of these guys show up for the pool party and if any is/feel pressured to commit.
Gaby has indicated he doesn’t expect us to circle back on Jones.

Advertisement
We all do.My guess for the top guys are Lucas,Green(JC),Tarbor,Hastings and Q,Jones.Let's see which of these guys show up for the pool party and if any is/feel pressured to commit.
Coach Macho said we arent recruiting Tarbor hard anymore so thats Tarbor and Jones that you can move down a peg into the "Plan C" category.

Advertisement
This kid looks solid only thing I can see that I don’t like is his pad level of snap is bad he loses all his power just in his stance and then his hands can get sloppy past that wouldn’t mind the take

Advertisement
Back