DT Haye speaks on Junior Day visit, close to narrowing list

View as article
Advertisement
Yawn.gif

I am not looking forward to Lashlee calling plays this year. I wanted a more experienced playcalled. He hasnt proven anything in his time as an assistant coach

So no shot at all at this kid? What's the UF infatuation?
Slim to none.

And why? That whole Palmetto program has a bunch of pro Gaytors on their staff & Coach Hova at UF is plugged in with a lot of those kids.

You know how it is in South Fla, lots of kids from that region drink the Gaytor kool-aid.

Advertisement
Is Vandy a threat here? Jovan is actually a decent recruiter & this is his nephew lol
They haven't offered him yet & unless he wanted to go to school there I doubt it.

Right now Miami, Iowa St (their DL coach Eli Rasheed is a from FLA & coached at FAU for 4 years) & Pitt are after him the most. Expect Louisville, NC St, South Carolina, UCF & others to get involved later in the year as well.

He'll be ours if he comes to Paradise.

LCE and D$, do you agree this kid is a take now then, or at least a likely Paradise offer? Seems like a logical choice to me.

They haven't offered him yet & unless he wanted to go to school there I doubt it.

Right now Miami, Iowa St (their DL coach Eli Rasheed is a from FLA & coached at FAU for 4 years) & Pitt are after him the most. Expect Louisville, NC St, South Carolina, UCF & others to get involved later in the year as well.

He'll be ours if he comes to Paradise.

It's sad that Miami is battling Iowa St for a DT recruit in Miami's bbackyard.

Go Canes

Advertisement
It's sad that Miami is battling Iowa St for a DT recruit in Miami's bbackyard.

Go Canes
We're not battling Iowa St, those are just the schools that are recruiting him as of now.

Haye is a Heavy Miami lean & we'll get his commit when the staff decides they want him in this class.

You're seriously going to drive yourself insane worrying about DL recruiting in March bro.

Advertisement
MIAMI just have to WIN for Collins!! Too many L's for commit Collins, just come back strong this season and WIN and Collins is a Cane.. NOW this kid, being right in UM's backyard I say take him.. We want to stock pile that position!!

Advertisement
My opinion is the kid cares about academics. But what do i know? I dont follow recruiting too much.
Your an obvious troll, if he care about academics then miami would be at the top! And your not looking forward to laslee calling plays....so a top 10 offense doesnt get your panties wet.

Advertisement
Back