DT Earl Moore to transfer....

deerob305

Junior
Junior defensive tackle Earl Moore has decided to transfer from the University of Miami

Good luck to him... wasnt foin to see much time next year..

Advertisement
Despite 3 or 4 full seasons of UTough. Either way it's bad player evaluation or development. Golden has always said that Moore was "buying in".

Earl Moore wasn't a good fight for a 2-Gap defensive system, he is on the shorter side at barely 6 ft an he has short arms which hinders his ability to stalemate a blocker while creating the space needed to disengage an shed said blocker in order to be free to make a tackle. He would be better suited to a 1 gap control scheme where he can use he strength to force the blocker back into the 1 gap he is responsible for thus controlling that area through lane denial.

I wish him well at his future school and I wonder if Moore is taking Jelani Hamilton with him?

Go Canes

Our DT depth chart is really impressive, we didn't really need him any way.

Advertisement
The DTs in that recruiting class:

Jacoby Briscoe
Earl Moore
Dequan Ivery

We signed 23 3* or lower in that class. 15 of them are no longer on the team, 3 others are Crow, Jones, O'Donnell who don't play. Its amazing how epically bad that is.

Al Golden, great recruiter, great evaluater!

I know you were being sarcastic, but everyone needs to look at this:

PositionTotalSeniorJuniorSophomoreFreshman
NT
3C. Heurtelou*
M. Wyche*

C. Jenkins
DT3C. King*
U. Kamalu*

A. MotenR. Fines

We have 3 interior linemen who aren't seniors. I'll be kind and allow anyone that wishes to include Richard McIntosh to give us 4. Unbelievably terrible depth after 2015. We might not have a 2-deep at that position next spring.

NT
3C. Heurtelou*
M. Wyche*

C. Jenkins
DT3C. King*
U. Kamalu*
A. MotenR. Fines

We have 3 interior linemen who aren't seniors. I'll be kind and allow anyone that wishes to include Richard McIntosh to give us 4. Unbelievably terrible depth after 2015. We might not have a 2-deep at that position next spring.

Its essentially:

NT (Heurt): Jenkins, Fines
DT (Pierre): Moten, McIntosh

By now you would think Golden would realize that DL don't want to play in this defense but nah 5 straight years of ****** DT recruiting.

The DTs in that recruiting class:

Jacoby Briscoe
Earl Moore
Dequan Ivery

We signed 23 3* or lower in that class. 15 of them are no longer on the team, 3 others are Crow, Jones, O'Donnell who don't play. Its amazing how epically bad that is.

Al Golden, great recruiter, great evaluater!

+1000000
I never understood why our fans prematurely crowned this guy. Every recruit prospect was a good evaluation and good find.

Advertisement
Another guy who provides depth on special teams though!!! Not sure why we can't keep these types on the team. Now we going to have another #66 out there before he should be an will give up a blocked field goal. We need kids like this for depth and other areas of the team. Punt team and practice squad.

Advertisement

He was really good tho. Moore was very athletic and moved like a tight end and had feet like a wide receiver. He was built for a one gap scheme.

**** I hate to waste his talent. Been saying for awhile now that Golden's 2 gap scheme will make it very difficult to find DT's

Because he is "white". So some believed that in prematurely crowning him they were at the same time crowning themselves as well. It's called white supremacy or its more covert form: white privilege. Just answering the question, if anyone feels implicated then there U have it if the shoe fits.

NT
3C. Heurtelou*
M. Wyche*

C. Jenkins
DT3C. King*
U. Kamalu*

A. MotenR. Fines

DE Moten - Hamilton - Patchan
NT Jenkins - Fines
DE Thomas - McIntosh

Advertisement

NT
3C. Heurtelou*
M. Wyche*

C. Jenkins
DT3C. King*
U. Kamalu*

A. MotenR. Fines

Some of those OL must be going to DT? Wells might be a good one to move over maybe Brown too. Something will have to be done

What a waste of coaching...Moore had offers from Sou.Cal-Sou Car-Tenn-Georgia-Aurburn-North Carolina...and you can't do anything with that type of evaluation from other schools.?

Advertisement
Back