DT.Dimitry Nicolas.

Advertisement
Top 13. Does have big time offers that belie his 3* rating

Advertisement
Dmitriy? Nicolas?

We crootin' Greek Russians now?

comedy central season 6 episode 3 GIF by Workaholics

Advertisement
We should pay fat Moe with bacon. #1 he is happy as a pig in the mud and sends kids our way & #2 he soon dies of a heart attack and we dont have to deal with him anymore.

a commitment is coming on Aug. 17.
A few short weeks ahead of his announcement, Nicolas shared which teams are in heavy contact, “Florida, Louisville, Pitt, and Auburn.”

3-STAR DL DIMITRY NICOLAS | NORLAND (FLA.)​

Making his first visit up to Auburn for Big Cat, Dimitry Nicolas told Auburn Undercover that the visit went well. Sources at Auburn feel the same way, with Nicolas a big name to watch moving forward as an interior defensive lineman or even being a true nose tackle. Auburn may look to play things patient here, but it's also entirely possible that Nicolas hops on board soon. He'll be a name to keep monitoring.

Advertisement
I stated he was a guy i would watch first 4 games to see how he performs. He is currently over 300 pds and at least 6'2.
NT-check, measurables-check, his offer list-check, plus a reminder that Pitt's Kancey just went 1st round. Nicholas showing up to the Big Cat and not at the BBQ is concerning. Everybody is focused on the whales at DT/DE's. I want to know where are the cheetah's at CB? We can't stack that position for **it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back