DT Deadrin Senat

Advertisement
I was bitten by a black widow which was incorrectly identified as a brown recluse spider at Naples Community Hospital. For treatment they gave me a tetanus shot. Not kidding. No surprise someone down here could die from a spider bite.

Oh I know about the potential dangers from spider bites. I personally just never heard of a recruits mother dying from one. I just wasn't expecting to read that little tidbit in an article about an under the radar recruit lol.

After I read it I wanted to know what kind of spider it was. I could then stop reading the article to go google image search the spider so I know what to be on the lookout for the next few times I go to Miami. Ok not really but I definitely wanted to know what kind of spider it was.

I don't think they know what kind of spider it was..

Just before his freshman year, Deadrin lost a big part of his family after his mother, Judy Senat,
died from medical complications as a result of a spider bite. She was 45 years old.
“Out of nowhere, she just fell. We called an ambulance, we rushed to the hospital and that was it.
She was gone,â€￾ Senat explained. “After that happened, our whole family just fell apart. None of us were together.
I didn’t see my brother anymore. He went in and out of jail. My sister moved out of the house. I wasn’t with anybody.
My dad would talk to me a little bit and tell me to keep my head up, preach to me a little bit, but that was all.â€￾
After her death, Deadrin could very easily have given in to the negative emotions. He could have let the hatred,
regret or depression consume him. He could have made the wrong choices, done the wrong things, followed the
wrong path just as his brother had. But his mother didn’t raise him like that.
“My mom always wanted me to succeed in life. She wanted the best for me. I just didn’t see that until she passed away,â€￾
Senat, now 17, said. “I was her little baby. When she was alive, all we did was spend time with each other.â€￾

****, kid is mentally tough. Sign him up

Most Physical
Deadrin Senat, DT, Immokalee (Fla.)
The 6-foot-1, 311-pound Senat was an unstoppable force at times during one-on-ones against the offensive line. He is built low to the ground and proves to be difficult to stop off his initial rush. He showed the ability to bull-rush and move offensive linemen off the spot with ease but also exhibited technique, using his hands to rip around blockers as we

Most Physical
Deadrin Senat, DT, Immokalee (Fla.)
The 6-foot-1, 311-pound Senat was an unstoppable force at times during one-on-ones against the offensive line. He is built low to the ground and proves to be difficult to stop off his initial rush. He showed the ability to bull-rush and move offensive linemen off the spot with ease but also exhibited technique, using his hands to rip around blockers as we

Lets go get em Golden.

Advertisement
Players like Deadrin I categorize as "must get." He is a young man with the physical attributes, the drive, and the mental toughness to succeed who plays a position we need to shore up. He has dominated his competition and claims we were a favorite school of his growing up. I'll add to that that it has been a decade since we've had a dominating DT. Looking at his numbers, especially if he really is 311 pounds of muscle, as a junior in high school it appears he could play as a two gap DT at the next level, perhaps right over the center in our 3-4.

Gentlemen, completely off topic for a moment, but somewhere down the road, this just may help you or a loved one when you need help the most.

If you get bitten by a viper (moccasin, rattler, or copperhead), a spider (recluse or widow) or scorpion, this will be uncomfortable for about two seconds, but you'll destroy the toxins/poison.

Pull the spark plug wire off a car, boat, lawnmower, motorcycle, - FRIKKING ANYTHING WITH A SPARK PLUG - and place the spark plug WIRE on the bite, and pull that SOB a few times. It's not pleasant, but you'll find that the burning sensation as in snake bite, or tingling sensation as in spider bite is gone.

You just made that poison non-toxic, and it will be broken down by the body and excreted. Just clean the wound like you would any other wound.

Any physician tells you there's no research BS, you're next question should be, "how many have you personally tried it on?"

It works. And the faster you hit it after a bite, the less tissue damage occurs, the faster you heal.

OK.

Now back to football.

Advertisement
For Senat though, one particular school stands out to him early on.

"I am very interested in Miami," Senat said. "I just love the tradition."

Senat is receiving written correspondence from Al Golden and Jedd Fisch at Miami.

"They have just told me they can't wait for me to come down there and visit them," Senat said.

Senat plans to attend Miami's Junior Day in January. If the Hurricanes were to offer him while he is on campus, he says it would be difficult to not commit on the spot.

Yes please

6'1' seems a bit short. Usually 6'1 = 5'10".

I am guessing he is either 6' or 6.1''..
The standard size for all these lockers is 72" in height the only difference is the width and depth it depends what the school wants..
These lockers also have the standard 6" legs which makes them 78" high the standard size..

The standard size for all these lockers is 72" in height the only difference is the width and depth it depends what the school wants..
These lockers also have the standard 6" legs which makes them 78" high the standard size..
LOL my boy D coming outta left field with the mathematics

Advertisement

Measured 6' 0 3/4" at the UA combine. No idea if that is in stocking feet...but who cares. Tall enough for me. Easier to play with leverage being short anyway.

Not sure what kind of weight they're pushing, but he did 32 reps of it. The other top two DT's listed did 22 and 19 reps apiece.
And a 29.5 inch vert...that's gotta be a misprint.
1.jpg

Advertisement
Dude reminds me of Teraz McCray another undersize DT. This guy looks like hes got a big upperbody though from that pic

he's waayyyyy bigger than teraz mcray though////teraz was like 260 coming in...maybe///this kid is upward of 300 as a jr in high school

The kid just looks like a nose tackle. Short, stumpy, thick. Little fire hydrant.

He's got Casey Hampton's build, complete with the muscle gut.

Kid is 300+ lbs and doesn't have the droopy man-****ies...he can probably bench a house.

The kid just looks like a nose tackle. Short, stumpy, thick. Little fire hydrant.

He's got Casey Hampton's build, complete with the muscle gut.

Kid is 300+ lbs and doesn't have the droopy man-****ies...he can probably bench a house.
Thats what im saying, plus hes got them stubby *** short arms, dude prob lifts a ton

Advertisement
Back