DT & DE Portal Targets?

There’s also a roster building side though. Kinsler wanted to be a starting RT and Ole Miss offered him a gigantic bag. Kinsler contributed for us last year, so that’s a hit. We wanted him back. He honestly probably more worried about Cantwell than McCoy. But we didn’t burn the bridges lol I want his cousin here instead of Ole Miss.

Plazz is playing at Auburn but I’m fine with him moving on.
Yeah, I hear you and heard that from Dmoney on here as well. I agree on the roster building. Mario has done a fantastic job and I saw what he was building when he got here, at least from a talent perspective and where he was focusing (I was one of the people here with the patience to see this and almost expected this). It just sucks that some of the rough diamonds haven't hit and there have been a lot of reaches based on measurable alone, where they either portaled out or haven't panned out.

It's our RS Soph or Junior OL that's haven't worked out or seeing a big gap, and that's where the infill at OG would be and we're pressing with guys a little too young. I also believe we have talented young OL on our roster too, just have a gap.

If you had Kinsler or McCoy at RG and Plazz at LG, we would likley be discussing the OL differently, that's all I'm saying and they would fill in the above.

Our coaches poured into them and made them starter P4 level, at least Kinsler and they did, and they gotta do what they gotta do, since we've been on the other end we can't complain too much about it.

It's just weird since Kinsler was never gonna be an RT in the NFL, so shine out at OG and see what's happens then.
 
Whether or not we get Jacobs, i hope we’re already tampering with this kid



Wouldn’t be surprised if James Franklin is already puttin in work

 
Another recruitment we ended up in second place for. Hoping he can be the next jarquez carter for us.


Brown, ESPN’s No. 1 recruit out of University Lab, finished the game with just one tackle, and Anderson, who was rated as a five-star prospect from Edna Karr in New Orleans, did not record any stats. The pair each played 23 defensive snaps. McNeese state game
Before the McNeese State game, he played 36 snaps all year. They’re using him more as a DE so far.

Lane kiffin walked into a gold mine by lsu signing three of the top 5 DTs last cycle. Now he’s just adding more two five star edge rushers to go with em.

The lowest rated of the three freshman DTs is the one making the biggest impact: Duece Geralds. He just so happens to be the only one of the three from out of state too. Geralds has a rushing touchdown too. He has started all three games.
 
Another recruitment we ended up in second place for. Hoping he can be the next jarquez carter for us.


Brown, ESPN’s No. 1 recruit out of University Lab, finished the game with just one tackle, and Anderson, who was rated as a five-star prospect from Edna Karr in New Orleans, did not record any stats. The pair each played 23 defensive snaps. McNeese state game
Before the McNeese State game, he played 36 snaps all year. They’re using him more as a DE so far.

Lane kiffin walked into a gold mine by lsu signing three of the top 5 DTs last cycle. Now he’s just adding more two five star edge rushers to go with em.

The lowest rated of the three freshman DTs is the one making the biggest impact: Duece Geralds. He just so happens to be the only one of the three from out of state too. Geralds has a rushing touchdown too. He has started all three games.
Thanks for this. I would love to see a thread dedicated to high school recruits we lost out on to see how they are doing and players that transferred out or we targeted in the portal have its own thread.

Haven’t heard much about RB Derrick Cooper. I know Russell is still coming back from an injury.

I saw a clip of that Oregon safety that we tried to get out of Minnesota missing a tackle. Seems like Oregon fans haven’t been thrilled with him given how much he was paid.

Happy to see Wilson coming on strong. Hope he and Lightfoot continue to produce so we can make a strong push for DJ Jacobs.
 
Thanks for this. I would love to see a thread dedicated to high school recruits we lost out on to see how they are doing and players that transferred out or we targeted in the portal have its own thread.

Haven’t heard much about RB Derrick Cooper. I know Russell is still coming back from an injury.

I saw a clip of that Oregon safety that we tried to get out of Minnesota missing a tackle. Seems like Oregon fans haven’t been thrilled with him given how much he was paid.

Happy to see Wilson coming on strong. Hope he and Lightfoot continue to produce so we can make a strong push for DJ Jacobs.
 
Thanks for this. I would love to see a thread dedicated to high school recruits we lost out on to see how they are doing and players that transferred out or we targeted in the portal have its own thread.

Haven’t heard much about RB Derrick Cooper. I know Russell is still coming back from an injury.

I saw a clip of that Oregon safety that we tried to get out of Minnesota missing a tackle. Seems like Oregon fans haven’t been thrilled with him given how much he was paid.

Happy to see Wilson coming on strong. Hope he and Lightfoot continue to produce so we can make a strong push for DJ Jacobs.
Thank you!
 
Back
Top