DT Cory Johnson NOT COMING

Advertisement
what subject? i will do the **** class

I've seen your posts...I don't think that's such a good idea for us.

190.gif

Advertisement
And this is what I was afraid of. Striking out on all of our JUCO DTs that we have on our radar. Literally we are having to depend on Pelon now. Smh. I guess the silver lining is that we found out about this early. Now Al has some time to scour the earth for some "diamond in the rough" types.

And this is what I was afraid of. Striking out on all of our JUCO DTs that we have on our radar. Literally we are having to depend on Pelon now. Smh. I guess the silver lining is that we found out about this early. Now Al has some time to scour the earth for some "diamond in the rough" types.

We do have Wyche. So there is 1. Also, is there still an at home visit for Johnson lined up?

Valentine and Wyche will be our starters next year.

I hope we give Coach D and Franklin more time. The NCAA cloud is just behind us. Next year will be the 1st time we will truly be NCAA cloud free and no school will negative recuit against us. The D should improve in year 5 when valentine is a sophmore. We should truly be back by year 6.

Broken record. Give it up bro, bringing down the quality of this board.

LoL right

This board is full conspiracy theories and tough guy homers. Ice Hates Golden, South Florida coaches don't want a northern to succeed,They racist, how dare you question "The Don", we are way better than X team and anyone that disagrees is getting listed. Yeah great quality.

OP has 1400+ posts
13,999 are
[video=youtube;IJ_R-G_i4Xk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ_R-G_i4Xk[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back