DT Cory Johnson NOT COMING

datdude81

Junior
Per Rivals...

Rated the visit a 7 probably because he realized in order to come to Miami in January
he would have to take ONLINE Classes and flat out was like he was not with it...

He is sticking with Kentucky...Funny thing is he stated "If I didn't have to take the classes
Miami would be even with Kentucky"...really then why was the visit so bad...kid sounds
disappointed...

I guess we on to the next one...

He said the visit was cool ...His host was Jamal Carter...

Said that he had was tired the whole time because when he came off the plane
he went straight into all the activities...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Valentine and Wyche will be our starters next year.

I hope we give Coach D and Franklin more time. The NCAA cloud is just behind us. Next year will be the 1st time we will truly be NCAA cloud free and no school will negative recuit against us. The D should improve in year 5 when valentine is a sophmore. We should truly be back by year 6.

Per Rivals...

Rated the visit a 7 probably because he realized in order to come to Miami in January
he would have to take ONLINE Classes and flat out was like he was not with it...

I guess we on to the next one...

i mean, oh the humanity. To take, like a class or two online so I could one, have a degree that matters more for the rest of my life,and two go to a school that even in down times outs more players in the league than uk could dream of....

but f that crap, im not working for like 3 more weeks or 2 months for that matter. What are they all nuts, don't they know who I AM?

need players, but next........... We need smart players too..... Some football iq. Some overall iq. Don't begrudge anyone for making a decision to go elsewhere for their own reasons, with the exception of laziness (if that's the case here)

11.png

Pelon is our only hope now. Save us Claude.

Advertisement

I hope we give Coach D and Franklin more time. The NCAA cloud is just behind us. Next year will be the 1st time we will truly be NCAA cloud free and no school will negative recuit against us. The D should improve in year 5 when valentine is a sophmore. We should truly be back by year 6.

Broken record. Give it up bro, bringing down the quality of this board.

do we really want a kid that:

a) is too lazy to put in the extra work
b) is too tired to have fun in miami because he took a 2.5 hour plane ride where all he had to do was sit on his lazy ***

call me skeptical, but i'll wager this kid never pans out no matter where he goes.

We all know we need DT's. But this ain't the dude I see putting in that work

Advertisement
We have one guy, wyche, possibly being a rotation guy, hopefully impact guy but who knows. That's it so far. No freshman can contribute any serious minutes let alone make any contribution at all inside the Dline. Seriously hope golden has something up his sleeve.

If what i read is true, and see no reason why it isn't, then the kid is gonna have a tough time succeeding in life regardless if he comes here or not.

do we really want a kid that:

a) is too lazy to put in the extra work
b) is too tired to have fun in miami because he took a 2.5 hour plane ride where all he had to do was sit on his lazy ***

call me skeptical, but i'll wager this kid never pans out no matter where he goes.

If he becomes a beast on the football field? yes

Seriously, please stop.

Advertisement

LoL right

This board is full conspiracy theories and tough guy homers. Ice Hates Golden, South Florida coaches don't want a northern to succeed,They racist, how dare you question "The Don", we are way better than X team and anyone that disagrees is getting listed. Yeah great quality.

What he says: "I don't want to take online classes."
What he means: "Kentucky called me before I got on the plane promising additional duffle bags."

Short term vs. long term gains.

Advertisement

LoL right

This board is full conspiracy theories and tough guy homers. Ice Hates Golden, South Florida coaches don't want a northern to succeed,They racist, how dare you question "The Don", we are way better than X team and anyone that disagrees is getting listed. Yeah great quality.

Then leave. You won't be missed

Its my understanding that the staff was very high on Cory Johnson.

It just seems that all of the one-off scenarios always seem to happen to D tackle recruits. Sheesh.

Advertisement
Back