2024 DT Board (2024 Edition) [Mario: This Time Its Personal]

Advertisement
Advertisement
I will say this…I do think we land another stud HS DT recruit to go with Jones this year.

I don't know if it's Breland…I don't if it will be a flip of Stone or one of these kids we've gone to the wire with. It could be someone that we don't even know we are recruiting. But I do think it will be a "priority", a "blue chip", 4 * whatever.

Just a gut feeling, but it's my prediction. We are recruiting the **** out of these kids. It will pay off in the end. And I'm not even counting the portal, which I think we'll get one there either way. But we get a HS 4* type as well

I will say this…I do think we land another stud HS DT recruit to go with Jones this year.

I don't know if it's Breland…I don't if it will be a flip of Stone or one of these kids we've gone to the wire with. It could be someone that we don't even know we are recruiting. But I do think it will be a "priority", a "blue chip", 4 * whatever.

Just a gut feeling, but it's my prediction. We are recruiting the **** out of these kids. It will pay off in the end. And I'm not even counting the portal, which I think we'll get one there either way. But we get a HS 4* type as well
And if not, portal patrol after season

Advertisement

We may get another highschool kid like you say and if FSU has another good season they will likely flip Jones.Even Dmoney said he doesn't trust him sticking just based on where he's from.After this year we lose Taylor,Deen,Hunter,Licht and Campbell.All we return is Moten and Horton.We have no choice but to keep beefing up Acheapong and will need 3 or maybe even 4 portal DTs,not what any of us hoped/expected coming into this class.

We may get another highschool kid like you say and if FSU has another good season they will likely flip Jones.Even Dmoney said he doesn't trust him sticking just based on where he's from.After this year we lose Taylor,Deen,Hunter,Licht and Campbell.All we return is Moten and Horton.We have no choice but to keep beefing up Acheapong and will need 3 or maybe even 4 portal DTs,not what any of us hoped/expected coming into this class.

At least 50/50 Bain ends up inside as well

I think we'll get

HS
Jones
Portal
Russell.

JMO

Advertisement
Advertisement
where do we go from here?

Give Dennis Smith's job of recruiting coordinator to Salavea, hire a better DT recruiter. Maybe Taylor shares some blame, but he's new to recruiting so I'm willing to give him a mulligan this cycle.

Advertisement
Back