2024 DT Board (2024 Edition) [Mario: This Time Its Personal]

Advertisement
Advertisement
MOAR DT names from Rasta's recruits to watch list

• Justin Scott
  • Hevin Brown-Shuler
  • Aydin Breland

I legit don't know what happened to him. He disappeared as the season went south and I was too frustrated to be checking the board as frequently as a normally do.
Stumbled across the answer to what happened to LCE while reviewing two different 2024 5* CB threads (Charles Lester III and Ellis Robinson IV)

If you don't want to take the time to solve the riddle and the above threads and see the pattern, the answer is also in this thread

Last edited:
Advertisement
Any local DT's?
Has that position been down locally lately?
I can't remember the last big name local DT recently.

LT aside, sofla is generally not known for producing DTs, especially war daddies. While 2023 was a down year for war daddies, 2024 seems to be full of them.

LT aside, sofla is generally not known for producing DTs, especially war daddies. While 2023 was a down year for war daddies, 2024 seems to be full of them.
Unlike the OL where we've been issuing a tsunami of offers, all is quiet on the DT front (at least publicly).

Advertisement
Him and Pierre-Louis are the likely top two DT’s on the 2024 board
Stone is the best DT in the nation. Absolute must get. Imagine pairing him on the Dline with Rueben Bain and Jayden Wayne in a few years. Pierre-Louis is also a stud we need to land. Stacking DL talent is what it’s gonna take to be a championship team.

Advertisement
Stone is the best DT in the nation. Absolute must get. Imagine pairing him on the Dline with Rueben Bain and Jayden Wayne in a few years. Pierre-Louis is also a stud we need to land. Stacking DL talent is what it’s gonna take to be a championship team.
The majority of Pierre-Louis’s HUDL is on O and he looks phenomenal, I know he’s ranked as D-lineman but anyone sure which side of the ball he’s being recruited on

I'm really missing LCE right now. 😟 He'd have a long list of new targets for all the 24 boards that he could post in seconds.
no doubt, LCE put up some the best articles with a lot of detail. He has a vast amount of knowledge of local high school and college players. He put up his opinion which probably was the best on this board. That is the whole point of coming to these sites and I thought he had the best information. Not like he was trying to get some click bate to make more money. It is hard to predict everything. Just play the stock market everyday.

The majority of Pierre-Louis’s HUDL is on O and he looks phenomenal, I know he’s ranked as D-lineman but anyone sure which side of the ball he’s being recruited on
He could play either I would like to think we pursue him as a DL due to the fact that our OL is LOADED now.

Advertisement
Back