2023 DT Board (2023 Edition)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Need a 1tech in this class. Are we after any? Horton looks more like a 3Tech to me..either way I think one more idl would be cool

Advertisement
OP updated. I knew it was bad, but didn't realize how bad. Mercy. We whiffed on the entire list of targets.

Uh Oh Oops GIF by Boomerang Official

Advertisement
I am not loving the DT position for 2023 at the moment. Need a big boy to hit the portal we can snag. We got a potential starting spot for a war daddy.

Need for:

Taylor-Take jump to be top DT in ACC for 2023!
JHH-stay healthy and keep improving
Lichtenstein-Stay Healthy
Moten-take a big jump to get solid rotational snaps
Gore-undersized rotational DT
Horton-Hard for true freshman to play good snap at this position.

I like this cat and was hoping we’d offer him
I'll admit I haven't seen his tape but 15 tackles in 12 games played for Texas State doesn't get me hard. I'm all for a dimaond in the rough from Michigan though if he's got some ability. The Dolphins have two on their roster from Ferris State of all places.

I am not loving the DT position for 2023 at the moment. Need a big boy to hit the portal we can snag. We got a potential starting spot for a war daddy.

Need for:

Taylor-Take jump to be top DT in ACC for 2023!
JHH-stay healthy and keep improving
Lichtenstein-Stay Healthy
Moten-take a big jump to get solid rotational snaps
Gore-undersized rotational DT
Horton-Hard for true freshman to play good snap at this position.
Mesidor played some DT at WVU and was a menace, but I agree we need one more big body.

Advertisement
I'll admit I haven't seen his tape but 15 tackles in 12 games played for Texas State doesn't get me hard. I'm all for a dimaond in the rough from Michigan though if he's got some ability. The Dolphins have two on their roster from Ferris State of all places.
PFF has him as a top 10 DL transfer. For DT, don’t always look at the stats. I don’t think he will be All-American ability but will be a very good rotation piece.

Advertisement
Back