2023 DT Board (2023 Edition)

Advertisement
Smith and his buddy Quay Russaw seem to be working together. They are relatively quiet, but Russaw said that he's coming to Miami for the FSU game. I'd love that to be a big OV weekend with Russaw, Smith, and a bunch of other elite recruits.
Know its a longshot but **** i hope we go all out for those 2. Both physically ready beasts. Need to load up on the war daddys. Anybody have any insight on these 2? Would really make a statement to yank then from Bama. They constantly donit to us. Time to return the favor

2024:

- D’antre Robinson from Jones (Orlando)
- Dimitry Nicolas from Pace; he’s another freakish athlete coming out of Pace
- Jabari Dukes from Champagnat
- Jordan Thomas from Don Bosco (NJ)
- Nigel Smith Jr from Melissa TX (Although he can play Strongside DE as well)
- TA Cunningham from Alpharetta GA

Advertisement
No legit war daddy this year outside of smith and Mitchell and I don’t think Mitchell is that good.

Smith’s recruitment, though, appears really quiet. Would love to snag him in this cycle but hugely unlikely.

Hicks will be a very tough pull even though he and his dad like Miami. That said, I can’t imagine it will be a 1 DT class in Bain.
Bain isnt a dt at 6'1-6'2 240-250 tops when he graduates.

The DT board needs to be expanded asap.

in state the Jordan Halls, Kamran James need to be persude

Could he end up similar to Calijah Kansey from Pitt? Northwestern grad who’s only 6’0 265 but very disruptive

Not worried anoint A&M for Hicks. The longhorns have all the momentum and hype in the state. He’s a Texas kid it makes too much sense for him to go there

Advertisement
No legit war daddy this year outside of smith and Mitchell and I don’t think Mitchell is that good.

Smith’s recruitment, though, appears really quiet. Would love to snag him in this cycle but hugely unlikely.

Hicks will be a very tough pull even though he and his dad like Miami. That said, I can’t imagine it will be a 1 DT class in Bain.
It’s makes the Jenkins pickup that much more important back in April and I can see Cooper also living inside.

Advertisement
2024:

- D’antre Robinson from Jones (Orlando)
- Dimitry Nicolas from Pace; he’s another freakish athlete coming out of Pace
- Jabari Dukes from Champagnat
- Jordan Thomas from Don Bosco (NJ)
- Nigel Smith Jr from Melissa TX (Although he can play Strongside DE as well)
- TA Cunningham from Alpharetta GA
Thanks, OP updated.

Unlike the WR board where we could take more than the expected allotment in 23, looking like we going under the allotment for DT and may hit 24 with a vengeance.

Advertisement

You think bain would be an edge at that size?

Advertisement
Back