DSJ unmasked has new account @justlurking

Advertisement
can anyone fill me in on why he got banned?

Am a Miami alum/canes fan. Had a reasonable hunch that PS2 was coming to Miami, did a ban bet that he was. Miserably lost.

Served a one year ban from the forums.

Some users will remember that my content was abundantly informative (other than the ban bet). Unfortunately that gained me credibility, which built trust and made the PS2 whiff that much tougher on them. For that, I apologize!

I'm just getting back from a 7 day permanent ban.

False info last week. They could have banned 50-60 posters for making **** up.

Including Stefan Applewhite.

Am a Miami alum/canes fan. Had a reasonable hunch that PS2 was coming to Miami, did a ban bet that he was. Miserably lost.

Some users will remember that my content was abundantly informative (other than the ban bet). Unfortunately that gained me credibility, which built trust and made the PS2 whiff that much tougher on them. For that, I apologize!

8D2AC1F6-55F4-4197-94C5-71E6C63A3B0C.gif

Advertisement

3C99AF01-6695-4D56-A5AF-90E33E249D94.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement

As much as I wanted to kick you in the nuts for getting my hopes up and believing you, I believe you should get another chance here. This is America, the land of second chances.

Not sure what you said that gained you credibility, but you seemed pretty positive, **** near guaranteeing PS2 would be here. So what made you so confident, and if you say it was a hunch then you need to be permaband. Don't matter the source now, b/c obviously it was wrong. So what happened?

Advertisement
He signed his post
“DSJ”
We'll never know bc my favorite mod snuffed him out with a trigger-happy mouse click before the investigation could take place. Kind of a shoot first, ask questions later type of thing.

GOAT gonna GOAT. LOL

Advertisement
Back