Dropped Interceptions

Advertisement
While this secondary is full of 4 and 5* kids...at this moment, we have no game changers. WAY too many game changing plays have been left on the field this season by this secondary. Do any of our safeties or starting corners have an interception going into game 6??

Advertisement
Got a bunch of Wiggins and Popes in the secondary. but hey might very well be leading in passes deflected per game

Advertisement
Are we in front of FSU now? Because I'd like to take some solace that they're worse.

Can you imagine losing to that dumpster fire? Both teams could be playing with interim head coaches by then. lol

Advertisement
UVA scored 14 points on missed interceptions, the second one was the easiest and worse drop.
The worst part is Clarke and Kinchens got both hands on the ball.

Also, there was a play where UVA threw down the middle, the WR/TE/or Football Player wasnt looking so the ball wnt right by him. Perfect opportunity for Bolden to get a pick and he didnt even try to catch the ball. Was only looking for the hit. Useless.....

I think gurvan has one pick in his entire career and considering he’s been a three year starter that’s terrible. And I think his pick was when James Blackman just straight up lofted it up to him in 2019

Advertisement
Bolden and gurvan just have no ball skills man. It’s crazy. I’ll give Clarke a pass cause that was literally his first real minutes against an actual opponent ever. And I didn’t notice him getting roasted. I did see him make an incredibly athletic play on the ball and just didn’t come down with it. And got unlucky. I’d expect him to catch that as a senior tho

Advertisement
Back