Drop Backs Under Pressure

Advertisement
Actually running the ball might slow down the pass rush too.

OP, what you don’t realize is even though JW is at the Top, UT QB is on the list as well. Their opponent? Georgia State. Yikes.

Advertisement
Yikes. Crazy how a top 10 team in uf had Miami under all of that pressure with Miami giving up 10 sacks, a bevy of penalties, dropping a punt that led to a td, dropping a td along with other miscues and still almost lost.

Yikes. Crazy how a top 10 team in uf had Miami under all of that pressure with Miami giving up 10 sacks, a bevy of penalties, dropping a punt that led to a td, dropping a td along with other miscues and still almost lost.

UF played about as badly as they could have also, and still won. I take very little positive from that game, except maybe we've got a QB who can make throws when he has time but is a long ways away from having a grasp on how to play the position. That game was absolutely gift-wrapped for Miami and we still couldn't take it. Very discouraging.

UF played about as badly as they could have also, and still won. I take very little positive from that game, except maybe we've got a QB who can make throws when he has time but is a long ways away from having a grasp on how to play the position. That game was absolutely gift-wrapped for Miami and we still couldn't take it. Very discouraging.
And conversely we gift wrapped the game to them too literally and we obviously didn’t play anywhere near our best with that many miscues. Just the 4th quarter alone, punt return dropped ending in a td, Jeff Thomas dropped td. Can’t win any game like that vs a top 10 opponent that late in the game no matter who you are

Advertisement
And conversely we gift wrapped the game to them too literally and we obviously didn’t play anywhere near our best with that many miscues. Just the 4th quarter alone, punt return dropped ending in a td, Jeff Thomas dropped td. Can’t win any game like that vs a top 10 opponent that late in the game no matter who you are

Yeah, it can really be spun either way as much or more than any game I can remember. I spent the whole next week waffling back and forth between really encouraged and really discouraged. I think I just wound up settling on 2 teams playing one of the sloppiest, worst football games I've ever witnessed, and hopefully we get a LOT better going forward.

Yeah, it can really be spun either way as much or more than any game I can remember. I spent the whole next week waffling back and forth between really encouraged and really discouraged. I think I just wound up settling on 2 teams playing one of the sloppiest, worst football games I've ever witnessed, and hopefully we get a LOT better going forward.
A lot of games were sloppy week one across the board. I was Watching auburn and Oregon and It was bad . Teams across the board should see improvements on that from here on out

You know who isn't on the list???
Mr. Howell. Looking forward to him being on it next week with a W next our name!

Advertisement
Back