Driving thru Jortsville

jackbenimble71

Greentree All American and 7th Floor Crew wingman
Purgatory
..anyone heading down I75 thru Gainesville, Be careful. Saw 7 cops hidden and I couldn’t see them until I got about 20 yards from them and 3 who had pulled people over. Most of them were in the median when there were trees.

GO CANES!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Roadblock . . .

1566577785804.png

Advertisement
..anyone heading down I75 thru Gainesville, Be careful. Saw 7 cops hidden and I couldn’t see them until I got about 20 yards from them and 3 who had pulled people over. Most of them were in the median when there were trees.

GO CANES!
They been in that median right before crossing Paynes Prairie for many years. South Georgia is worse. They have highway patrol, sheriffs and city cops on I-75 pulling people over. I stay around 75mph until I get to the 475 by pass to Atlanta.

They been in that median right before crossing Paynes Prairie for many years. South Georgia is worse. They have highway patrol, sheriffs and city cops on I-75 pulling people over. I stay around 75mph until I get to the 475 by pass to Atlanta.

Yes, as soon as you get north of Orlando...North Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama, and Mississippi cops just LOOOOVE the unmarked cars and hiding in the medians and shoulders.

Advertisement
Be careful, the gator campus police like to put an empty squad car on the shoulder of I75 and nail those in the right hand lane for not going 20 under the speed limit. Lots of tourist don't realize that new traffic rule.

Be careful, the gator campus police like to put an empty squad car on the shoulder of I75 and nail those in the right hand lane for not going 20 under the speed limit. Lots of tourist don't realize that new traffic rule.
what is this rule? we dont have that ****e in Los Angeles

Advertisement
That’s why I ALWAYS have my Rocky Mountain radar hooked up....gives me a 1/2-3/4 mile notice and scrambles my signal.Best 400 bucks I have spent.Has saved me thousands of dollars in tickets over the years..

what is this rule? we dont have that ****e in Los Angeles
If there is any emergency of police vehicle on the shoulder, those in the closest lane have to go 20 miles under the posted speed limit. Not a bad law except the gator has no class in the trap method employed.

If there is any emergency of police vehicle on the shoulder, those in the closest lane have to go 20 miles under the posted speed limit. Not a bad law except the gator has no class in the trap method employed.
Wow, that is grimey as fvck....

Advertisement
ohhh ok. I didnt read "shoulder". makes sense, but also sounds like entrapment.

Advertisement
Back