Dredrick Snelson commits to Miami

HOW DO I VIEW SPOILERS??

Uh....or you serious?

OK, OK. I'll explain. Just hit the button that says spoiler...but warning, this one is more explicit than most:

243.gif

Or, even better:

196.jpg

not going to lie....i wouldn't turn down playing with either

Advertisement
Great to see a baller from AH actually commit to Miami.

Congrats to the young man.

Advertisement
Rivals' Mike Farrell singled out Snelson as one of the three most impressive performers at the underclassmen challenge event (link to video below).

https://rivals.yahoo.com/video/recruiting-football/underclassmen-challenge-recap-1127184

"I thought he was just extremely physical," Farrell said. "We saw him obviously earlier in the year at the camp series, but he was just much more muscled up, much stronger. Easy to get off the line, you couldn't check him, had that separation speed, and really closed on the football well. Big, strong hands. Great target for quarterbacks and definitely the guy I think in the skill positions that stood out."

2016 OL Chidi Okeke-Valentine, who has a Miami offer and is one of the top linemen in the state, was another player singled out by Farrell. Unfortunately he goes to Champagnat, so there's no reason to get our hopes up about him. **** of a talent, though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Welcome to the U!!

That name sounds like his mom had a speech impediment when she named him. Name doesn't exactly roll off the tongue, but I'm pumped and jacked to have him.

Are you kidding? Dredrick? Why not Dedrick? Snelson? Why not just Nelson?

I'm going to call him something else. I'll make up my own name for him.

What you going with? Dred, Judge Dred, T.D., DSizzle, Django (the D is silent)? On the real, welcome to the U!! Let's gooooo!!!

Advertisement
Tall WR not built like a stick figure. Who's going to be the first nerd to call for him to be moved to TE?

Coley must be telling these kids that he's gonna be the next HC when F.A.G. is fired after this year

Advertisement
Back