Dredrick Snelson announcement date

Genghis Cane

Chicken Wing Connoisseur
According to his twitter he is announcing his commitment on July 12th....

For those who missed this a few days ago... this is the 2016 4 star receiver from American Heritage who almost committed to us around 5 days ago but his family told him to put it on wait a little longer. I guess he decided he didn't want to wait too much longer haha. I think he is all Cane but I guess Tennessee is our competition.

If we pulled Bruce on the 8th and this kid on the 12th......OHHHHH LOORRDDDD

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would rather have Freddie Pinder, Newblood, Dionte Mullins, & Bruce

Beggars can't be choosers and unfortunatly until we start winning again we're not able to choose who we want.... But I do agree with you however I think Snelson is a **** good prospect

337.gif

Snelson's a really talented receiver and it's about time we (potentially) land a coveted recruit from American Heritage.

Guys like Bruce -- who may commit to us a few days before Snelson -- and Mullins will have always have a spot available to them because they're elite. Newbold sounds like a potential stud as well, but we have yet to offer him. All four of these guys should be priorities.

[video=youtube;Lomb2rFwH3M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lomb2rFwH3M[/video]

Something is not right here. So his Fam told him to take his time and then 2 weeks later he committing. Just don't feel like it would be us. I'm hoping I'm wrong of course

Advertisement
Something is not right here. So his Fam told him to take his time and then 2 weeks later he committing. Just don't feel like it would be us. I'm hoping I'm wrong of course

Gotta wait an see how much cash the others are offering. Standard procedure in SoFLA... Especially at AH (anti-miami)

Advertisement
It does kinda feel like SBB/ridley but since its a lot sooner and there really isnt any talk of another school popping up, imma say he wanted to talk to his family first get them on board and make it official JMO

Gotta wait an see how much cash the others are offering. Standard procedure in SoFLA... Especially at AH (anti-miami)

Dont start disrespecting kids and schools because we arent successful at that school.

Please believe, if Miami isnt successful over there its because of them!

Advertisement

Dont start disrespecting kids and schools because we arent successful at that school.

Whoever thinks Rumph is anti Miami is an idiot

So you're saying miami didnt do enough to recruit sony properly and that it was all on the coaches??

So you're saying miami didnt do enough to recruit sony properly and that it was all on the coaches??

Yes, Miami losing Terry Richardson hurt big time. Then UGA offered to take his brother. Done deal.

I didnt name anyone. The kids there are very UM friendly. We all know that Miami didnt have a presence at some schools last year and that was one of them. They have picked it up since. They had plenty of opportunities to have whatever kid they wanted at the school and didnt take advantage. They are moving in the right direction and wont be making those mistakes again more than likely.

Advertisement
Back