Dream finish to the class

Hstokes1447

Junior
If we can some how close with the studs listed below, this could actually be the #1 class in the nation.

HB Dalvin Cook
WR Johnnie Dixon
WR Ermon Lane
DE Edmond Boateng
DT Cory Johnson
ILB Dvonta Derricott
CB J.C. Jackson
S Kiy Hester

Guys who I think will be moving on
CB Dennis Turner
DT Dalvon Stuckey

Advertisement
I know it's dream class but realistically I'd love to finish with

Dixon
C.johnson
Boateng
J.c
And Hester

Cook or Sony would be the cherry in top

Dixon, C.Johnson, one of Cook/Sony, JC, a S (no idea who), and a MLB - Derricott would be nice and leave us with an incredible haul that I wouldn't trade for any other in the country

Advertisement
Dixon, JC, and one of the DTs...Boateng/Pelon/Johnson. Hester and Sony there's a chance...

Cook (DB)
Sony
Lane
DE Edmond Boateng
JC Jackson
DT Clinkscale
DB CJ Hampton or Hester

Last edited:
Dixon WR
Jc Jackson CB
Hester S
Cook/Michel RB

If we have to lose a few commits, Turner and Rosier would be the two that I wouldn't be disappointed in losing. But would love to keep aboard.

Advertisement
Of all of the JUCO guys Miami has offered I think Edmond Boateng & Cory Johnson are the closest to Cane locks. I think they will both visit in December and will both be in this class. With both of hem being EE's this will be huge for this team.

Last edited:
If we can some how close with the studs listed below, this could actually be the #1 class in the nation.

HB Dalvin Cook
WR Johnnie Dixon
WR Ermon Lane
DE Edmond Boateng
DT Cory Johnson
ILB Dvonta Derricott
CB J.C. Jackson
S Kiy Hester

Guys who I think will be moving on
CB Dennis Turner
DT Dalvon Stuckey

if we get 2 of those 8 i'd be ecstatic...which is a real possibility!

Leonard Fournette
Marlon Humphrey
Speedy Noil
Sony Michel
Kentavius Street

you did say dream

J.C. Jackson
Cory Johnson
Johnnie Dixon
Sony Michel
Kiy Hester/Marques Gayot

Advertisement
Advertisement
We already have 27 commits. Where is our magic #? Assuming a couple guys don't make it we still prob only have room for a couple more.

Og-IsaIah Wynn-st.Pete lakewood committed to uga for now
Ot-Damian Prince
Rb-Sony Michel or Dalvin Cook
WR-J Dixon
WR-Travis Rudolph

The one kid I really wanted but ultimately chose Oregon I believe is Arrion Springs. Kids gonna be a baller some day soon. Hope we get Dixon and JC Jackson like everyone said.

Also willing to bet we get another stud/ 4 star prospect out of nowhere thats gonna pump us all up... A la Corn Elder and Griffin (uhhhh if that counts...) but Golden always seems to pull a great prospect out of nowhere for us.

Very excited about this class though, studs at every single position.

Advertisement
Back