Off-Topic Drake, Hoochies, Hot Sauce and 15 Minutes of Fame

PBJFanatic

Sophomore

An Instagram model tells the Too Much Hot Tea blog that she had consensual *** with the rap superstar at his hotel a few weeks ago. After their “romantic encounter,” Drake reportedly went to the bathroom to dispose of the condom. That’s when the woman removed the condom from the trash and inserted the opening end in her ****** in an attempt to impregnate herself, only to discover that there was hot sauce in the condom.

She claims that she screamed from the burning sensation before Drake ran in the bathroom. “He admitted that he poured a packet of hot sauce in the condom to kill the sperm,” writes the outlet.

Advertisement

An Instagram model tells the Too Much Hot Tea blog that she had consensual *** with the rap superstar at his hotel a few weeks ago. After their “romantic encounter,” Drake reportedly went to the bathroom to dispose of the condom. That’s when the woman removed the condom from the trash and inserted the opening end in her ****** in an attempt to impregnate herself, only to discover that there was hot sauce in the condom.

She claims that she screamed from the burning sensation before Drake ran in the bathroom. “He admitted that he poured a packet of hot sauce in the condom to kill the sperm,” writes the outlet.

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

Advertisement
That’s that chick’s fault. That’s what u get for being thirsty & looking for a come up, dummy. And who’s to say the hot sauce is what burned her? Lol.

Anyways, these dudes gotta be smarter than to mess w/ these IG models. These females show their body for a living, and look to come up on men’s wallets. If I’m big bank uche, I’m nevvvvvver messing w/ IG models. I’ve had my share of females looking for attention & a bag, two of which r current IG models…not worth it.

Advertisement
Hot sauce?
That’s that chick’s fault. That’s what u get for being thirsty & looking for a come up, dummy. And who’s to say the hot sauce is what burned her? Lol.

Anyways, these dudes gotta be smarter than to mess w/ these IG models. These females show their body for a living, and look to come up on men’s wallets. If I’m big bank uche, I’m nevvvvvver messing w/ IG models. I’ve had my share of females looking for attention & a bag, two of which r current IG models…not worth it.

Lol, dudes need to get one of those vasectomies if you're messing with rancid ho beasts.

His only mistake was probably not using Carolina Reaper Hot Sauce. ***** would've had to call the fire department to put that thing out. xD

I’ve always been a proponent of athletes going to the sperm bank, making like 20 deposits, getting a vasectomy and enjoying life.

So many people scared of vasectomies. Boys, your junk works the same. Minus the kid infused batter. Instead you just have sterile batter. The ultimate anti hoe solution.

Advertisement
Back