DraftKings released Reg Season Win totals today

They have Miami at 9.5.....and you have to lay -139 on the over. Safe to say they're bullish on the Canes.

Others of note:

the gator at 9....-139 on the over
Notre Dame at 9 with -125 on the under
Va Tech at 7 with -134 on the under
Clemson at 11.5 with -125 on the under
Pitt at 7 with -125 on the under
GT at 4.5 with normal juice
Michigan State at FOUR (!!!) with -129 on the over
UNC at 10 with -139 on the under

And...…..

FSU at 5.5 with -139 on the under

They also have Miami and UNC both at +125 to win the Coastal. Next best odds are VT at +650.

Miami and UNC are both +700 to win the ACC as well, with Clemson of course as the heavy favorite at -835 (That's insane, by the way.)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Besides FSU annually, haven’t wanted to beat down a team like I do UNC in quite some time. Jesus.

Interesting numbers though. -835 for Clemson is nuts. Easily the favorite, yes...but for a team with a QB starting for first time and I believe their 2nd string is out for year right? Or atleast suffered big injury? Alot of fire power to replace too on offense. Eh

Lol at FSU.

Besides FSU annually, haven’t wanted to beat down a team like I do UNC in quite some time. Jesus.

Interesting numbers though. -835 for Clemson is nuts. Easily the favorite, yes...but for a team with a QB starting for first time and I believe their 2nd string is out for year right? Or atleast suffered big injury? Alot of fire power to replace too on offense. Eh

Lol at FSU.

Agreed on Clemson. I mean, they’re gonna win the league. But -835 for a team to win a P5 league is absolute insanity.

They have Miami at 9.5.....and you have to lay -139 on the over. Safe to say they're bullish on the Canes.

Others of note:

And...…..

They also have Miami and UNC both at +125 to win the Coastal. Next best odds are VT at +650.

Miami and UNC are both +700 to win the ACC as well, with Clemson of course as the heavy favorite at -835 (That's insane, by the way.)

FSU... ouch... 😳😳😳😳😳😬😬😬

Others of note:

And...…..

Every single one of these is a sucker bet. Horrible odds.

Advertisement
Everyone seems to forget that UNC lost their 2 top backs and 2 top WRs. Unless your Bama, Clemson, OSU it's hard to replace that talent.

I like:
UNC under 10
Pitt over 7
Clemson under 11.5

Pitt will pull their biennial win vs a ranked opponent at home vs UNC. 2 fer 1.
The Clemson under can be an early payout.

Advertisement
Without Lawrence and Etienne, Clemson will lose a game or two this year that they shouldn't. It isn't unrealistic to think that Miami or UNC could beat them in the ACC championship with King and Howell returning.

I think 9.5 is a great number.

-If Miami beats UNC then they're not winning less than 10 games. You'd have a tough time finding 2 games on that schedule that would be losses (outside of Bama)
-Even if Miami losses to UNC it's likely they're favored in every game they play.

So either Miami beats UNC and they're a lock to win 10+ games or they lose to UNC and they probably have a 40% - 50% chance of winning out. Those odds probably play out to be around 9.5 games.

Why you say that?
Because I think that’s a really fair number tbh. I can see the team going 10-2 but I can also see 9-3. I don’t have a good enough feeling to bet it either way. Obviously I’d like to see us over 9.5 but I can see us losing three games

Advertisement
Back