draft

S

selectsix

Todd McShay (@McShay13)
12/7/11 8:23 PM
Miami could see boatload of underclassmen bolt to NFL. DT Forston (Day2 prospect) and WR Streeter (mid-RD) gone. Told several more to follow

Advertisement
Who else? Lamar, Brandon Washington, VT, Ray Ray, Mcgee!

Woo!

Advertisement
God, I am starting to dislike this team. All these players are entitled *******. Please Golden change this garbage..

I have a feeling Drew Rosenhaus heavily influenced Streeter and Forston.

Advertisement
I would like BWash, Vernon, and Miller to stay. I think BWash might be the only one to stay. The rest is no big loss, sooner we start the rebuilding process. Next year is going to be interesting.

I know these kids change thier mind often but didn't B-Wash already say he is coming back?

Vernon and Bwash kill us, and Lamar but I cant hate on Lamar... Vernon would be a fool to leave and B wash could use another year

Who is telling these kids to leave early? I have a funny feeling we'll see Brandon harris out of the league in a few years..

Advertisement
Odd, just odd that some of the ones noted above would consider leaving. Did someone say McGee, really? I will hold other until said.

My guess is add Miller to Streeter and Forston and call it a day.

Advertisement
Well the problem is, the more that leave, the more that will want to go. They're thinking "ok, so these guys aren't staying around to help accomplish our goals, now we won't be able to do it. I might as well leave too, instead of staying and watching this team fail." Some of these guys thought they should all stay, and try to win the ACC, when they see the others aren't, it changes their mind. They can go cash in on quick money, or stay and be on a losing team.

Next year is going to be tough, but at least the younger players will get some valuable experience. This is better in the long run.

Advertisement
Back