Dr Lou Taking Shots at the U

duppy03

Freshman
On the halftime show for USCe vs Tenn he said, "I did not like the name Catholics vs Convicts, because at ND we weren't all catholics."

Advertisement
I heard him take a shot but I could barely understand what that old *** stuttering putz was saying. He will be dying soon so who cares.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Im just waiting on the day that old senile ******* ***** himself on set. That will be a good laugh.......

Advertisement
Or maybe he was saying that not everybody on the team was Catholics. Perhaps there were a few Baptists and a couple Jews

Advertisement
Wow. Is it really over your heads? It was wrong because they weren't all catholics. Not because we weren't all convicts.

I'm going to have a celebration video of all his losses send to this family, along with a highlight clip of all his programs left in sanctions, upon his passing.

His Catholics were taking junkets to Vegas with a wigged-out female booster.... Corrupt clown....

Look, if you guys can't understand Dr. Lou, go back and watch some Looney Tunes. Particularly, the episodes in which Porky Pig, Daffy Duck, and Sylvester the Cat have dialogue together. This will help you translate.

Advertisement
Back