Dr. Frenk is a boss!

But he's liberal, so many on this board hate him.

I really don't care about his politics so long as he has a laissez-faire approach to the football program and isn't a micromanager like Donna.

I don't care either, but so many people on this board make it seem like Shalala was bad for the football program because she's librul. Leave politics out of this. I don't give a **** what their political and religious beliefs are as long as we win!
I think most people despised her because she was on Bill Clintons staff. Plus she's an arch liberal.

Being a liberal has nothing to do with football, sorry. She was just bad for the football team. Had nothing to do with her liberal beliefs.

Advertisement
UM has always had the money, just chose to not spend it on football. Their year end holiday parties and fiscal year expenditures alone could afford us top level assistants.
The money they waste is appalling.

Great to have you back! Winning will bring in more money and will only elevate the grab bag christmas party inside the suits offices.

This man, who allegedly didn't give a crap about football, fired F A G mid-season and made the splashiest hire thus far this year. What a difference between Dr. Frenk and the Troll. I am officially a Dr. Frenk fan.

No doubt! Frenk has been an extremely pleasant surprise! The difference in the UM administration since his arrival has been immense!

Advertisement

I really don't care about his politics so long as he has a laissez-faire approach to the football program and isn't a micromanager like Donna.

I don't care either, but so many people on this board make it seem like Shalala was bad for the football program because she's librul. Leave politics out of this. I don't give a **** what their political and religious beliefs are as long as we win!
I think most people despised her because she was on Bill Clintons staff. Plus she's an arch liberal.

Being a liberal has nothing to do with football, sorry. She was just bad for the football team. Had nothing to do with her liberal beliefs.

Please don't feed common sense to the morons.

Frenk quote Re: Richt

I am convinced that we have found in Mark a leader who knows how to win...

PObSK.gif

Always has been and always will be about winning.

UM has always had the money, just chose to not spend it on football. Their year end holiday parties and fiscal year expenditures alone could afford us top level assistants.

This^^^^^

Truth!

Advertisement
Frenk's the one who agreed to spend the money. What he just did was huge for the Miami football program.

Frenk just set a precedent for football spending that we will hopefully from this point forward.

Frenk understands that whatever they are paying Mark Richt, he'll pull in at least that much money for the school in donations annually. I'm sure Richt has raised a ton of money for UGA over the years and will be a top fundraiser for Miami.

This is the direct link to the liberal post

Advertisement

I think it was her systematic dismantling of the once proud football program that we all objected to, e.g., meddling in hiring decisions and in recruiting, not being willing to pay for proven coaches, etc. Generally speaking I don't think too many people really cared about her association with the Clintons. Hillary herself would likely be cheered by our fans if she brought Nick Saban to the U and we won multiple national championships.

Best thing a university president can do for athletics is raise money and stay out of the way.

I think it was her systematic dismantling of the once proud football program that we all objected to, e.g., meddling in hiring decisions and in recruiting, not being willing to pay for proven coaches, etc. Generally speaking I don't think too many people really cared about her association with the Clintons. Hillary herself would likely be cheered by our fans if she brought Nick Saban to the U and we won multiple national championships.
Oh come on, you know a few of our fans would rather eat a bullet than watch Hillary succeed at anything.

Advertisement
No doubt. It also underscore just how bad Shalala was. Look at the timeline of her tenure. She was hired in 2001 and left last year. That's a straight line down. We essentially got worse every year she was here.

Typical of what happens when a leftist politico gets hold of a sucessfully run operation.

No doubt. It also underscore just how bad Shalala was. Look at the timeline of her tenure. She was hired in 2001 and left last year. That's a straight line down. We essentially got worse every year she was here.

Not just the football, but our other dominate program baseball has fallen off as well!!!

He understands that the football team performing at a high level again is huge for the university.

Advertisement
Back