Down goes the pedophiles!

Advertisement
Not a fan of Penn State, but continuing to call them Pedo State years after Sandusky and Paterno is like people still calling the U Thug U. Just saying imo

Advertisement
Not a fan of Penn State, but continuing to call them Pedo State years after Sandusky and Paterno is like people still calling the U Thug U. Just saying imo
Thug U was just branded to us, we weren’t actually running a crime ring in the football program. Penn State actually had pedophilia going on in their football program for years and didn’t stop it when they could have.

Thug U was just branded to us, we weren’t actually running a crime ring in the football program. Penn State actually had pedophilia going on in their football program for years and didn’t stop it when they could have.
I agree terrible what they did. Is there anyone still there who is culpable? Like putting sanctions on current team and players for sins of previous regime and administration

Who are the pedos?

ND or PSU? Everyone?

What is reality?

I agree

Never heard ND was pedo..and I have overflowing disgust for them

But Why even bother to ask for more clarity....because it's very clear that some here make up their own reality ....and can change it at will.

Advertisement
OSU ain't the same without Urban. A slow wound when he left that's still leaking slowly. That program won't be the same and it's started to show this year.
From your lips to God's ears. Now if we can just get the entire SEC busted on recruiting violations, I will die a happy man.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back