Down Goes Nebraska

I had Georgia Southern to win +1350. Drinks on me. I did my homework and found out Helton took the OC from Western Kentucky. And he grabbed the QB from Buffalo who had played against the Huskers last year in Lincoln. Wait til Lebby and Veneables show up next weekend.
I think Frost gets fired after the OU game even thoughthey have nowhere to go for a new HC. They can't fire him before the OU game as it would make moral worst than what it already is.

Edit........
Well, I was wrong on that. Frost got fired today.

Last edited:
Advertisement
No. Complete opposite. Excellent on offense, pace and culture. A great play caller and recruiter. But none of that is possible at NEB. Frost was more successful at UCF than any Miami coach has been at Miami in the last 20 years. Those are facts.

He will be lights out good as an OC at a big school.

He's been running his offense at Nebraska before he hired Whipple this year, it's just been figured out by opposing DCs.

@Liberty City El you know anything about Bryan Ellis, GA Southern's OC? He was COOKING tonight
Yeah, he was at Western Kentucky with Tyson Helton & Zach Kittley last year.

He originally came from the Jeff Brohm tree at WKU, but then branched off & was with Clay & Ty Helton at USC, then followed Ty back to WKU once he got the HC job there.

He’s an uptempo Spread-Raid guy that Clay Helton hired as soon as he got the GA Southern job.

They are phuked!!! It does matter who they hire. They can't get the Jimmies and the Joe's.

They thought that Frost would bring in a lot of Florida recruits from his success at UCF. Not so fast my friend. He can't get Florida kids and they can barely recruit 3-star players.

Nebraska is basically a G5 school playing in the BIG.

They should have never left the Big 12. They lost their Texas recruiting footprint when they went to the B1G.

Let’s not go overboard. Christ, they’ve competed about as well in the B10 as we have in the ACC—which is pretty sad.

Frost is a corch. But they were fine under Pelini just a few years ago.

Advertisement
Frost killed his career by "Going home" to Nebraska. He is actually a great coach and a brilliant offensive mind and quality leader. NOBODY can win at Nebraska anymore. Those years are long gone. Frost should be the #1 OC on the market the second he is fired at NEB. I would fire Gattis and hire him ON THE SPOT and just leave him alone with the offense (Make sure to tell him you want the FAST Frost offense). He will KILL IT at any southern team he joins. Great coach, but NEB is a death sentence of a job, no better than places like Kansas at this point
Frost is that you?

I think Frost gets fired after the OU game even thoughthey have nowhere to go for a new HC. They can't fire him before the OU game as it would make moral worst than what it already is.
Think it was posted elsewhere but his buyout cuts in half October 1st… so unless it’s a 70-0 blowout I’m sure that will be when the axe comes

Advertisement
Advertisement
no one cares.gif

Advertisement
Frost is so screwed. Guy went from up and coming HC darling to worse than Manny Díaz coaching reputation.

scrolling through the Nebraska message board and seen everything from Frost knocking up a country club employee to them hiring Lane Kiffin.

Advertisement
Back