NFL Doug Pederson to the Jags

I'll just say hes trash
I get that he isnt a finished product as a coach and needs some refining, but trash?

Animated GIF

Advertisement
I think the man that got him the super bowl went to the Colts
ayyyy D! That's a slippery slope. Reich was a key ingredient no doubt. But its not like Reich is just up and schooling Doug Pederson, Andy Reid's prodigal son, about what an offense looks like. Team effort. Let's also not sniff past the Eagles Defense that year. Doug had a lot of curveballs thrown at him during that year and navigated things pretty well if I remember. Only a handful of coaches outside Belicheck have the ring. That still has to carry some weight.

Advertisement
Yup, and we see how well that's going.
it is going well they built one of the best OL behind a great running game. It will click soon for them they just dont have a qb but everything is in place. Once they get a qb they will be a big threat in the AFC, the same way those eagles teams were built the Colts have it but the QB is costing them games. The GM has to fix that

Great for Dougie.

Should've fired Howie Roseman instead.
Got our city our first championship, Andy Reid coaching tree and a QB whisperer.

Doug P finally wins it

Then suddenly, as usual,, everyone in the organization thinks they know what they're doing.

Philly gave up on him too quickly. Great hire by Jags

PS...PLEASE fire Howie BEFORE the draft

Advertisement
not according to that guy in the Eagles thread...lol

LoL Cmon man

Maybe you or someone else can tell which piece of 💩 smells worse than another....but I WON'T stoop to giving them a close smell test.

What's the use of comparing 💩 to 💩 anyway?

💩 is 💩.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back