Dorsey to Carolina Panthers

String911

Neg'd For Her Pleasure
Bruce Feldman@BFeldmanCBS RT @josephperson Panthers to hire Ken Dorsey as QBs coach. Dorsey was scout for CAR for 2 yrs after working w/ Cam Newton at IMG

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kenny D! Great to see him succeed. Love that dude, best of luck to him. Although it would be strange to see a pocket QB coaching up the second most mobile QB in the game. Maybe that's the point.

Kenny D! Great to see him succeed. Love that dude, best of luck to him. Although it would be strange to see a pocket QB coaching up the second most mobile QB in the game. Maybe that's the point.

Agreed on both. Best of lucky to Dorsey. Great gig

Advertisement
Yeah, right. He's qualified to coach quarterbacks in the NFL, but Miami can't find a spot for him on its coaching staff. May have missed the ball on this one. And once he settles into the NFL and its pay scale, don't look for him to ever surface again in Miami.

Awesome for Ken Dorsey! Hope to see him progressing up the ladder and getting as much experience as possible.

His only season in the CFL he was helping the OC game planning and was helping the QB's. He was 3rd QB and more of a coach. I train some of the players on the Toronto team and got to hang with Dorsey a bit. Great guy and he will eventually be a great OC I believe.

Advertisement
LULZ at people who didn't want him to be hired here as our QB coach because he didn't have "experience"! So an NFL team is willing to take a chance on him but a college team (his alma matter) should not? Some posters here are smart and wonderfully informed.:mad:

Advertisement
First I find out Shane Larkins dad is Barry then Dorsey to the Panthers . There's been som serious breaking news the last 24 hrs

Advertisement
Back