Total yards allowed: 440

Pass yards allowed: 258

Rush yards allowed: 182

First downs allowed: 34

Second half points allowed: 24

Miami (FL) vs. Duke - Team Statistics - October 31, 2015 - ESPN

image.jpg

Advertisement
As bad as those stats are, the worse was all the substitution penalties and inability to get his players lined up. Completely unprepared for the uptempo. Probably spent too many night staying up, cying in Goldens arms.

It looked to me like the D played aggressive all night and really jammed up Duke then in the 4th qtr, we go to the prevent defense. Especially the last series when they walked down the field. There was no pressure

Typical Dorito defense......do you think he didnt care since his BFF was fired?

Larry would do himself a HUGE positive for his career if he get this guy to call aggressive plays and to have the kids ready, crazy!!!

Advertisement
The defense look aggressive and I liked how they played. The had a terrible 3rd qtr and the last 5 minutes of the fourth. I don't really count the last drive as that was really helped by 3 phantom pass interference penalties. I don't like donoprio but I thought they did ok.

I would not allow this nutjob and his laminated anthology of defensive calls within five hundred yards of a Pop Warner team. He should be tarred and feathered, run out of town, and never allowed near any level of football.

I didn't even get to see the game, so maybe someone else can answer this for me. Did we revert to the classic Dorito Prevent down the stretch once we opened up a lead?

I ask because going over the stats, with only 5 minutes left in the game, Duke had just 285 yards and 10 offensive points. Were were doing something different before this?

Advertisement
I didn't even get to see the game, so maybe someone else can answer this for me. Did we revert to the classic Dorito Prevent down the stretch once we opened up a lead?

I ask because going over the stats, with only 5 minutes left in the game, Duke had just 285 yards and 10 offensive points. Were were doing something different before this?

image.jpg

His inability to call plays in a timely matter, however, was an issue the whole game. It was surprising that Duke did not exploit it more than they did.

It looked to me like the D played aggressive all night and really jammed up Duke then in the 4th qtr, we go to the prevent defense. Especially the last series when they walked down the field. There was no pressure

Typical Dorito defense......do you think he didnt care since his BFF was fired?

Where u been man!?

It's good to see you back here.

Advertisement
He is horrible. All the posts hit him on not having the kids ready when the ball was snapped and the substitutions errors. I just can't believe he went to a 3 man front for parts of the game. When we went to 3 man front, Duke tore us up. Scott needs to tell him no more 3 man fronts.

I agree. Scott needs to jack that mother f***er up or get Blake to authorize him to fire his worthless ***.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back