Dorito is Bill Miller 2.0

JefeGringo

Junior
Worse actually. If Al has any Butch in him, he gets rid of Dorito at the end of the year, brings in an aggressive young coordinator and gets the **** out of the way. If he chooses to keep Dorito, then that tells me all I need to know about Al. We'll trudge along being 9-3, winning the occasional big game to get our hopes up and watch a good coach like Beamer smirk and run our noses in our own *****.

I'm not gonna mope around, this team has very good talent. Dorset, Duke, and Rashawn are on the bench and we got a QB with an IQ of 70. If Williams is who I think he is, I think he can flourish next year with the talent around him.

And I'm not fooled by Dorito and his scheme either. We have talent, maybe not great talent, and not near as deep as we need to be but we are getting there. But this scheme needs to go. The players are confused, not in position to make plays, and completely reactive. You guys have beaten that horse to death.

So it all comes down to this... Does Al have the stones to be Butch and get rid of his dead weight?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back