Doo Doo brown

Cane Dynasty

Thunderdome Survivor
Arguably one of the best lyrics ever spit on the mic.

(Despite what Luke has become since)

Doo Doo brown

Advertisement
Arguably one of the best lyrics ever spit on the mic.

(Despite what Luke has become since)

Doo Doo brown

Ahhh yes... The lovingly sweet sounds of Lick my a$$ up and down...lick it to your tongue turns doo doo brown.

That really was As Nasty as They Wanna Be. They were spittin that nastiness out at the same time that Rakim was talking about 360 degrees and if he was water, he'd flow in the Nile.

Last edited:
I said it before, but I still can't figure out a way to get my ******* licked without looking like a bytch. Always look like a at the gynecologist with my legs up in the air.

Advertisement
I said it before, but I still can't figure out a way to get my ******* licked without looking like a bytch. Always look like a at the gynecologist with my legs up in the air.

Yeah...and then they try to kiss you after... Uchhh! (****** accent in full force).

Last edited:

Yeah...and then they try to kiss you after... Uchhh! (****** accent in full force).

They try to kiss me, and they'll be spitting out teeth along with those stubborn butt hairs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not 2 live crew, please commence with fake Miami guy talk

Actually, you're right and wrong. I Wanna Rock by Luke is also Doo Doo Brown.

I think C'mon Babe is the song that they first said it in and then they sampled it and used it in I Wanna Rock.

Yep. That was a Brother Marquis line in C'mon Babe. I had that whole "As Nasty As They Wanna Be" album memorized.

You had it right in your earlier post:

"Then lick my a$$ up and down,
Lick it til your tongue turns doo doo brown"

Advertisement
poor youngsters don't know **** except dodo brown

[video=youtube;tcRBm58WvPI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcRBm58WvPI[/video]

Not 2 live crew, please commence with fake Miami guy talk

Actually, you're right and wrong. I Wanna Rock by Luke is also Doo Doo Brown.

I think C'mon Babe is the song that they first said it in and then they sampled it and used it in I Wanna Rock.

Yep. That was a Brother Marquis line in C'mon Babe. I had that whole "As Nasty As They Wanna Be" album memorized.

You had it right in your earlier post:

"Then lick my a$$ up and down,
Lick it til your tongue turns doo doo brown"

They sampled that Van Halen riff from Ain't Talkin Bout Love and made The Fûck Shop. I loved old VH. Saw them or some amalgamation of them or Roth a number of times starting with the Diver Down tour and then 1984.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back