Donte Lucas Meltdown

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't have a problem with a local kid not wanting to be a Cane, as long as they don't troll/play around with us. A lot of people want to leave home & experience a new environment for college.

But Tallahassee tho???? In the Willie Taggart era on top of that?? :kobe: I'm not completely mad at someone that chose them during the Bowden/early Jimbo era when they were firing on all cylinders but you chose to play for them in dumpster fire mode fam, hold this eternal L

Advertisement
Pics or it didnt happen. @BJ305 dm
Pics or it didnt happen. @BJ305 dm
I use to date his big sister , she cheated on me in college, but now she is fat with two kids and her brother going to get beat by Miami for the rest of his FSU career, I got the W in the long run !!! The bun should of went to the u lol
I use to date his big sister , she cheated on me in college, but now she is fat with two kids and her brother going to get beat by Miami for the rest of his FSU career, I got the W in the long run !!! The bum should of went to the u lol
Pics or it didnt happen. ( Me and her in College)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Found myself laughing at these former Miami recruits / commits getting absolutely blasted by Miami last night.

It was ugly for some of them...Brownlee, Maurice Smith, Dontae Lucas. Bruh...heard Jarvis Brownlee whimper for his mother as Dee Wiggins accelerated past him for a touchdown and Brownlee turned into a corncob.

Advertisement
Back