Donta Wilkins visiting in January

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow. Saw this kid's film for the first time. For a guy that big he can really move. Strong and powerful. He seems like a really good option in case Bryant or Bostwick does not make it. Kid is a beast among boys. What's the deal with this kid cause he looks like a good find?

Wow. Saw this kid's film for the first time. For a guy that big he can really move. Strong and powerful. He seems like a really good option in case Bryant or Bostwick does not make it. Kid is a beast among boys. What's the deal with this kid cause he looks like a good find?

Commited to Virginia, but Virginia fired all of the coaches that recruited him, and they went 4-8, so he's going to take visits, us being one of them.

Advertisement
Am I wrong for not being impressed with this kid? Maybe I need to watch his film again.

Advertisement
Am I wrong for not being impressed with this kid? Maybe I need to watch his film again.

Go Watch all of his Hudl highlights. Kid was All state both ways for the 2nd year in a row, who makes all state for OL and DL in the same year, two years in row?

Kid is EXTREMELY high on UM, and committed to UVA because it was close to home an the safe choice. But if he wants in the staff will accept his commit, they have flown up to see him twice already once back in Feb and then again about a week after he said he was reevaluating his options with UVA. So for the staff to jump on a plane to East Tumble Weed, VA the minute this kid says he is back on the market speaks volumes about their interest.

Good for Donta in locking in a visit date, I am hoping its the 18th so he can be around some of the bigger recruits.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...1531546-492f-11e2-ad54-580638ede391_blog.html

Go Canes!

Advertisement

Go Watch all of his Hudl highlights. Kid was All state both ways for the 2nd year in a row, who makes all state for OL and DL in the same year, two years in row?

Kid is EXTREMELY high on UM, and committed to UVA because it was close to home an the safe choice. But if he wants in the staff will accept his commit, they have flown up to see him twice already once back in Feb and then again about a week after he said he was reevaluating his options with UVA. So for the staff to jump on a plane to East Tumble Weed, VA the minute this kid says he is back on the market speaks volumes about their interest.

Good for Donta in locking in a visit date, I am hoping its the 18th so he can be around some of the bigger recruits.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...1531546-492f-11e2-ad54-580638ede391_blog.html

Go Canes!
P-
You may get an assist on this one, just by default, because you've been on this guy and the Pitt recruit for awhile now.

If you are going off that videos posted in this thread, you are the farthest thing from wrong. I havent seen the other stuff, but that video shows a big kid that can move decent but doesnt make that many plays, atleast from the DT position, but hey its one video and it wasnt a highlight reel in the sense that it was mostly from two games, and showed a lot of plays.

Advertisement
Back