Donta Simpson to the portal

Yeah I’m starting to Question culture of Chaminade Guys Zay Patterson,Jojo Trader -Donte Simpsons Sabotage his own Career leaving the team on a Playoff run
Yet you see An Amed Moten Give it all witg a Bad ankle.
Even before that. Miami’s like 1 of their last 30 hitting on guys from there.
 
Are you surprised it's a Chaminade guy? Because I'm not.
Yeah I’m starting to Question culture of Chaminade Guys Zay Patterson,Jojo Trader -Donte Simpsons Sabotage his own Career leaving the team on a Playoff run
Yet you see An Amed Moten Give it all witg a Bad ankle.
Yeah seems Jeremiah is the only actually elite dude. CJ Bailey by all accounts a good guy but maybe not an great qb

Kenyatta Jackson is also a jag if you ask me. Did nothing against us and if he was good he wouldn’t still be at taint.

Trader
Simpson
Patterson
Fat rb who’s name eludes me
Allen Haye? I think he went there
 
Yeah seems Jeremiah is the only actually elite dude. CJ Bailey by all accounts a good guy but maybe not an great qb

Kenyatta Jackson is also a jag if you ask me. Did nothing against us and if he was good he wouldn’t still be at taint.

Trader
Simpson
Patterson
Fat rb who’s name eludes me
Allen Haye? I think he went there
Thad Franklin. Cameron Williams who flunked out of Miami. The only good one from recent years was Andy Borregales.
 
Yeah seems Jeremiah is the only actually elite dude. CJ Bailey by all accounts a good guy but maybe not an great qb

Kenyatta Jackson is also a jag if you ask me. Did nothing against us and if he was good he wouldn’t still be at taint.

Trader
Simpson
Patterson
Fat rb who’s name eludes me
Allen Haye? I think he went there
Thad Franklin. Cameron Williams who flunked out of Miami. The only good one from recent years was Andy Borregales.
Man good call on Andy forgot about him being there. Now I’m remembering we also got keontra smith
 
Oh yea him too. Dude ****ed me off, slow db who converted to LB and sucked there too.

On-field performance, or lack thereof, is one thing, but i find it astonishing to see so many kids from a private school have (reportedly) work ethic issues on and off the field. Especially this school which is legit, not some new school located at a strip mall. This was a school that sent players to the Ivies, including David Shula. Lol.
 
On-field performance, or lack thereof, is one thing, but i find it astonishing to see so many kids from a private school have (reportedly) work ethic issues on and off the field. Especially this school which is legit, not some new school located at a strip mall. This was a school that sent players to the Ivies, including David Shula. Lol.
I've said this a couple times. Miami has struckout a ton with kids from this school in recent years. Not saying forget about recruiting the school but Mario should be cautious going forward which I'm sure he's plenty aware of.
 
Back
Top