Golsen82
Senior
- Joined
- Mar 4, 2016
- Messages
- 13,901
He can't handle the Greentree practices."I knew that place wasn't for me" you're absolutely right kid. It's not, go ahead and get gone.
View attachment 351490
He can't handle the Greentree practices."I knew that place wasn't for me" you're absolutely right kid. It's not, go ahead and get gone.
View attachment 351490
**** him. Not wishing him any good luck.Good luck to him. Upgraded with Carter
****, I forgot he bailed before that playoff run. Ooof.**** him. Not wishing him any good luck.
You wanna leave and go get paid? Fine, do it after the season. But to leave us high and dry for the playoffs? **** that guy. That decision alone told me that dude would be a failure in football.
Are you surprised it's a Chaminade guy? Because I'm not.**** him. Not wishing him any good luck.
You wanna leave and go get paid? Fine, do it after the season. But to leave us high and dry for the playoffs? **** that guy. That decision alone told me that dude would be a failure in football.
**** him. Not wishing him any good luck.
You wanna leave and go get paid? Fine, do it after the season. But to leave us high and dry for the playoffs? **** that guy. That decision alone told me that dude would be a failure in football.
Bobby Washington is also there as well as Chris Graves who is listed as a starter.I had no idea that Malik Bryant was there.
Anyway, kid was hurt for good chunk of camp, probably why he's not listed.
Yeah he was hurt but still think we upgraded with Carter, also Mizz is a old team, almost the entire OL and DL is senior or 5th year or or GTs so he is behind 3 5th year players at DT so likely in line for lots of playing time next year if he can stay healthy.Yup. Pretty sure he was only medically cleared like a week ago.
I'm sorry to be the one to say it, but with nil how it is 90% of the time it's money over football now. Evals on a kids character and work ethic have become more and more important.When its money over football its probably spending money over football. Pick up your ****** kid
THIS THIS THIS.I don’t give a **** if Simpson was hurt all camp. He’s still a ***** for quitting on the team in the midst of a playoff run. **** him.
That's my main issue and plus I have a personal vendetta with Chaminade playersTHIS THIS THIS.
Yeah I’m starting to Question culture of Chaminade Guys Zay Patterson,Jojo Trader -Donte Simpsons Sabotage his own Career leaving the team on a Playoff runAre you surprised it's a Chaminade guy? Because I'm not.