Don't want Harley

Status
Not open for further replies.

DadeCountyFinest

I Am Legend
If you're torn between the U and a team we blew out please don't come......I might get begged over 100 times again but so what........OAN let's start a go fund me to drop Thomas the bag lol

Advertisement
WVU showed him love for a long time. its the girl who popped his cherry.

Get what you're saying but that's just recruiting and how it goes

Advertisement
How about we get Thomas and Harley?

exactly. lets stop dreaming about cager being an All American. Harley, Pouncey, THomas, Harley, and tell Langham to transfer.

What's your bug about people's expectation's for Cager? If healthy he fills a valuable role as the big WR on the roster. He played sparingly as a freshman behind three NFL quality athletes in Scott, Waters and Coley. Being coached by Kevin Beard couldn't have helped either. He goes into the too early to judge category.

Advertisement
I doubt the Gaytors give a fck that Udonis Haslem was a big Miami Hurricanes fan, and still is.

exactly. lets stop dreaming about cager being an All American. Harley, Pouncey, THomas, Harley, and tell Langham to transfer.

What's your bug about people's expectation's for Cager? If healthy he fills a valuable role as the big WR on the roster. He played sparingly as a freshman behind three NFL quality athletes in Scott, Waters and Coley. Being coached by Kevin Beard couldn't have helped either. He goes into the too early to judge category.

he is coming off an major injury. we dont know how he will return. he didnt do much as a freshman. didnt stand out in spring. we have to be patient. cant expect him to be all conference next year.

So you don't want Harley and you don't want Smith?? Sooooo glad ur not our recruiter or coach

Advertisement

he is coming off an major injury. we dont know how he will return. he didnt do much as a freshman. didnt stand out in spring. we have to be patient. cant expect him to be all conference next year.

Definitely the injury is a concern. Fortunately it happened in July. He'll have a full year of recovery before fall camp starts.

If you're torn between the U and a team we blew out please don't come......I might get begged over 100 times again but so what........OAN let's start a go fund me to drop Thomas the bag lol

Are you ****ers blind? Why not just post in threads on him already.

Advertisement
Yes let's do the 10th different Harley thread of the day because he's that important and we haven't read the same thing over and over and over again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back