Don't sleep on this kid

iLoveTDs

Junior
Banned
We've got something really special here - you watch.

[video=youtube;znqYG7TQPyU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znqYG7TQPyU[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope he stays healthy , this kid has so much potential. Having former CANES Legends break down film of the EE was a great idea and very cool. What a great feeling for a 17 or 18 year old kid, watching some of the best players ever here talk about the impact you can have on the field. Meanwhile Folden acted like he didn't want most of the former players around the program too much. Richt understands the assets these guys can be, I love the way he is having them be involved in camps, speeches, videos, etc... Tracy Howard, who never played a down for Richt, said tight before training camp started, and he received packages full of Miami gear from Richt and co., that he knew things were about to change for the better around here with the new staff.

To be completely honest, I see more on his tape than McFarland. Neg if you want but I see more straight line speed with McFarland and I see Burns as a plant, cut and go RB that can change direction and make people look silly. Depends on how he comes back, but I think this is where more upside is in the future.

Advertisement
I'm pulling for him.... burns has elite speed at 5'11 210 coming in already

Huge potential with this kid, unfortunately, kids with a history of injury problems typically continue to have those problems.

Advertisement
To be completely honest, I see more on his tape than McFarland. Neg if you want but I see more straight line speed with McFarland and I see Burns as a plant, cut and go RB that can change direction and make people look silly. Depends on how he comes back, but I think this is where more upside is in the future.

Completely agree.

I hope Richt and Brown busts his *** this spring...Figure out if he really wants to play. The talent is there, and has never been the question.

Advertisement
Back