Don't sleep on Grace...

CaneTheGaytors

Biletnikoff Award Winner
...while many fans of the U are jumping off buildings after the traitorous fiasco perpetuated upon AG and the staff by the BTW corches and he who wears the number 9 upside down and his teammate, many folks are not realizing just how lucky we are to have landed a commitment from Jermaine Grace. This kid is a tremendous athlete and a **** of a football player. Speed, great frame to put on the right type of weight, great instincts, great short area burst and leadership skills. Kid has huge upside and I think he will end up being a big time baller for the U. He was destroying people at the Semper Fidelis All-American game and I think that at the end of the day we will look back and say, "thank God that Al Golden was able to get this kid to the U".

Advertisement
Everyone was too busy preparing for fire and brimstone to notice...

I'm glad he's here, beast. I said it elsewhere, this class was solid for the size, no doubt about it.

Advertisement
Agree and Devonte Bond is a huge guy, older and a tackling machine as well.....

17 sacks in 10 games last year.... more than Thomas had in four years at BTW...

we are looking as good at LB in any of the last 12 years....

could be special..

Advertisement
...while many fans of the U are jumping off buildings after the traitorous fiasco perpetuated upon AG and the staff by the BTW corches and he who wears the number 9 upside down and his teammate, many folks are not realizing just how lucky we are to have landed a commitment from Jermaine Grace. This kid is a tremendous athlete and a **** of a football player. Speed, great frame to put on the right type of weight, great instincts, great short area burst and leadership skills. Kid has huge upside and I think he will end up being a big time baller for the U. He was destroying people at the Semper Fidelis All-American game and I think that at the end of the day we will look back and say, "thank God that Al Golden was able to get this kid to the U".

He also has great coverage skills as well

Def a WILL but depending on the weight he puts on he could be a great MIKE too with his read and react skills.

Agree and Devonte Bond is a huge guy, older and a tackling machine as well.....

17 sacks in 10 games last year.... more than Thomas had in four years at BTW...

we are looking as good at LB in any of the last 12 years....

could be special..

+1

Agreed 100%

Not only love this kids range and athleticism, but most of all i love the fact that he likes knock the **** outta people then talk **** after! Nate Webster ****

Kid needs to add size but once he starts getting 3 huge meals a day it will come. He will never be huge but he can get to a good size

Advertisement

He also has great coverage skills as well

Def a WILL but depending on the weight he puts on he could be a great MIKE too with his read and react skills.

He is a great cover LB, one of the things that we have been lacking at the U for a while.

Advertisement
Everyone was too busy preparing for fire and brimstone to notice...

Sums up the whole day. Many have ignored this solid class because of Matthew Thomas (no more of that 6 crap) not coming. Golden stated that based off of what he knew of silents, that Denver needed to speak up about his intentions. Golden told him he had no more room, and that it was a now or never situation. It was NOT a pulling of scholarship. Thomas made it known that Miami NEVER had what he was truly looking for. Kirkland wasn't a priority due to Gall, Knighton, and Odogwu, he was more of a luxury. AC has a crazy situation. Keith is whatever he is. Bostwick really being the only TRUE loss. Golden also stated that he was limited to mid twenties in visits due to self imposed restriction instead of the mid forties schools are afforded.

Ice Harris lathered a lot of you guys up with his temper tantrum obstructing your view of this solid class.

What about Sandland? Olsen? Burns? Carter? AQM? Coley? And of course the topic of discussion, Grace. That's not bad guys. Sorry it's not perfection......... Did y'all really expect perfection? Even Ole Miss was a perfect storm.

I don't think anyone is sleeping on grace. I think he is universally viewed as a stud once he puts some more weight on.

Advertisement
Back