Don't look now, fools, but

BuddyRyans46

Thunderdome
It looks like Oregon is experiencing what we experienced under Coker. Mark Helfrich is the Great NW's version of Uncle Clappy. Took over the Chubby Chipster's finely-tuned Ferrari, rode the Ferrari's autopilot to a bunch of wins and a national title game..........aaaaaaaaaaaaan then when the Chubby Chipster's talent graduated and it truly became Helfrich's program, the Ducks started to SUCK. The Coker virus strikes again!!! Promote an unqualified assistant just to appease the team's most talented players and watch said assistant slowly wreck the program long after those players have left for the NFL. Rinse, repeat.

Advertisement
Helfrich is one of the biggest corches I have ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C'mon man he is their golden and Coker at least was decent coach who would coach circles around Blandy or Golden and his lover boy D? No . Its funny because everybody wanted Coker gone after back to back 3 loss seasons and after that we were much worse for 10 years . Coker was better then Shannon who was better then Golden . We basically down graded everytime. Thank the gods we know have the best coaching staff since the JJ staffs. Coker wasn't near good enough for school the level of UM but at least he was D1 material. Golden has no business corching anyone who is beyond Temple level and I wouldn't let D?no. COach my daughter in powder puff.

Yep. Was obvious, from the start of Helfrich's tenure as HC that he was in over his head. I immediately had "Larry Coker Falshbacks".

Question will be do they try to get Frost from UCF, or do they start all over with a new system? If they go with a new system, I think they get Harsin from Boise State.

I also suspect USC will be in the running for those 2 guys.

Yep. Was obvious, from the start of Helfrich's tenure as HC that he was in over his head. I immediately had "Larry Coker Falshbacks".

Question will be do they try to get Frost from UCF, or do they start all over with a new system? If they go with a new system, I think they get Harsin from Boise State.

I also suspect USC will be in the running for those 2 guys.

USC after Harsin and/or Frost?
I don't see this at all.
I think Frost will stick around at UCF, build it up and wait for one of the Big10 jobs to open up, preferably his alma-mater.

I do see Oregon going after Harsin, trying to do what Washington is doing with another former Boise State coach.
But that job at Oregon is tough.
Yes, alot of fans and financial support with that program, but they have to rely on alot of out-of-state talent.

Advertisement
Washington is ready for a let down

Pac 12 is a toss up ya never know who could win any of those games. Stanford didn't show up friday. I think Oregon may beat Washington

C'mon man he is their golden and Coker at least was decent coach who would coach circles around Blandy or Golden and his lover boy D? No . Its funny because everybody wanted Coker gone after back to back 3 loss seasons and after that we were much worse for 10 years . Coker was better then Shannon who was better then Golden . We basically down graded everytime. Thank the gods we know have the best coaching staff since the JJ staffs. Coker wasn't near good enough for school the level of UM but at least he was D1 material. Golden has no business corching anyone who is beyond Temple level and I wouldn't let D?no. COach my daughter in powder puff.

WTF?? U drunk?

Does op post anything Miami hurricanes related?

Maybe in the wrong teams forum

Couple this with Chris Peterson taking over at U-Dub and one can foresee problems for the Ducks going forward.

USC is wallowing in mediocrity as well. If Jim Mora is truly the man, he should be cleaning up in recruiting, but Im not sure he is the man. I keep going back and forth on him and an elite head coach. (That Stanford loss was all on him IMO.)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back