DONT KILL THE MESSENGER

wherrera8

Senior
Banned
I heard today from a reliable person in the know that they wanted to make the move this weekend but once again, the buyout is a huge obstacle. It probably won't happen till the end of the season.

They also told me the top candidate is... Hue Jackson. Offensive Coordinator of the Bengals.

I'm honestly not sure what to make of it, if that is in fact the move.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hue_Jackson

Last edited:
Advertisement
I heard today from a reliable person in the know that they wanted to make the move this weekend but once again, the buyout is a huge obstacle. It probably won't happen till the end of the season.

They also told me the top candidate is... Hue Jackson. Offensive Coordinator of the Bengals.

I'm honestly not sure what to make of it, if that is in fact the move.

haven't heard Huge Jackson but you are right. two reliable people told me they want to wait until end of the year but he is basically gone at this point.

Any take on this guy?

I would understand them wanting to save money, but honestly, they need to put butts in seats and turn the ship aright.

They need a name. If they're not going to hire Butch, they need a name that's going to get people to Sun Death and pay the confiscatory parking rates it takes to go to games.

Last edited:
Not surprised. Never thought they'd let him go during the season. Don't know who Huey Jackson is, what's with that?

Advertisement
I can't wait to watch them try and wait till the end of the year when we lose the next 4 for a 5 game losing streak. I am going to laugh my **** off watching them try and defend not firing him for the rest of the year. I also can't wait to hear him talk about progress and ignoring the noise at that point.

Advertisement
Who the heck is this coach that's being floated?

The BOT trying to save a dollar again.

Hmm, I actually trust you wherrererararearrear. Hue Jackson though. I remember him being with my Skins way back when. Anybody able to think of why him?

Advertisement
my gut is telling me butch might be the quick fix. they might panic and fire golden and hire butch quick

Advertisement

Attachments

• Hue Jackson.jpg
    Hue Jackson.jpg
    440.6 KB · Views: 59
my gut is telling me butch might be the quick fix. they might panic and fire golden and hire butch quick

The firestorm from the donors after the Canes get beaten by four touchdowns at home by Clemson will be somewhat hard to ignore, as will all the aqua seats and the banners flying.

Advertisement
Back