******* Don't hurt me***** The Urban Factor

So we've come to the part of our season where the sky if falling, all hope is lost and the infighting ensues. To be honest, we has a Miami fan base haven't had anything to be proud of for the last 15 years. I know the jury is still out with Manny and Co, the transfer portal, TNM and all the preseason hype that generated. That was fun for a time but we're back to square one.

Now, I'm not whipping out the pitchforks just yet and looking to close the book on the Diaz Cartel just yet but I don't think he's going to have three years to show and prove. Especially will all the coach speak he spews at the end of these loses. I look to Butch Davis's first year as a sign of hopefulness but I fear that's just a pipe dream. If we don't get it together quick fast and in a hurry, I think we'll ONLY have the memories of what we use to be to comfort us becase this new game has passed us by.

Culture and Coaching as been at the root is this thing for sometime and I don't know if it's been fixed. Baker looks like a deficient DC and Enos is a god QB developer but not much else it seems. Can't even give you a read on the OL Coach. The defense has regressed. Stroud from Akron? C'mon no person with that long in the game finishes out their career at team like Akron because they're good. I digress. I don't know when or if Manny will make it but I can tell you that his staff may need some tweaking.

Not for nothing, and I'm not advocating for his job this soon but I'd definitely take Urban Meyer as a coach in a heart beat. I don't that's feasible or within the realm of possibility but 10000000%, I'd take Urban with all his bull. He's arrogant, pious, and a cheat BUT he would recruit well, make us truly relevant and have us contending for a championship sooner than later.. I'm willing to see how this all plays out but if we'd ever have a chance to being him on, its not even a thought to what we need to do... I hope Manny Co gets it together..
some friendly advice.... if you really would like people to read that "book" you posted... please remember that FORMATTING IS YOUR FRIEND . take a look, I fixed your huge *** post ...... have a nice evening. amigo :)

Advertisement
You'd have to start by offering Urban more than Dabo, around $9M, I think. This will only happen if I win a $1B lottery and pledge $250M to The U, contingent upon a complete overhaul of the Athletic Department.

Odds are against this.

It sounds like a lot but think about how much the AD ****ed away

1) giving Richt an unnecessary raise and extension in 2017
2) paying Temple for Diaz
3) Paying Manny the remainder of his contract if he is fired.

That's probably about 9 million right there.

LMFAO @ the thought of Urban sitting at a table with this cvnt getting interviewed ....

DOVVAEIOMNORCCB_20120820174447.jpg
Just as responsible as Blake James for this mess

Urban is used to the admin support and deep pockets to hire an A+ staff of UF and OSU

How they **** are we gonna offer him either of those?

We'd make it all back; ticket sales, media, merchandising, bowl games. You can't put a number on what a competitive ball club does for a university's exposure. Absolutely worth it and it would put Frenk on the map.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The costal is not a tough division, Miami is a great place to live, and we're flush with talent.

Urban could be competing in 2 years and would be a fool not to consider this job for the right money. I don't buy any of the 'Miami is an undesirable job' nonsense. Our roster has talent but we need to save this year's recruiting class.

We have a better chance of Pope Urban II being our next coach. Meyer is a stone cold killer. A dog of the highest order. He wouldn’t even field a phone call from our soft *** admin

I don't think Pope Urban II has any plans of coming back to the U, unless his son can be the QB coach. I think he is enjoying his time on the ACCN much to much to return to Miami.

Urban isnt coming, but we could afford Mike Gundy & get him Strong as a DC. 🤷‍♂️
HC: Mike Gundy, he's funny, tough, has charisma and loves winning.
OC: David Yost, not your typical football guy, bit his O's shred you to pieces and the players like playing for him.
DC: Charlie Strong, a little gruff but a good play caller and a **** of a recruiter.
DL: Simpson or Kul.

Advertisement
HC: Mike Gundy, he's funny, tough, has charisma and loves winning.
OC: David Yost, not your typical football guy, bit his O's shred you to pieces and the players like playing for him.
DC: Charlie Strong, a little gruff but a good play caller and a **** of a recruiter.
DL: Simpson or Kul.
You get that staff, you could beat Clemson in a few years with the right QB.

So we've come to the part of our season where the sky if falling, all hope is lost and the infighting ensues. To be honest, we has a Miami fan base haven't had anything to be proud of for the last 15 years. I know the jury is still out with Manny and Co, the transfer portal, TNM and all the preseason hype that generated. That was fun for a time but we're back to square one. Now, I'm not whipping out the pitchforks just yet and looking to close the book on the Diaz Cartel just yet but I don't think he's going to have three years to show and prove. Especially will all the coach speak he spews at the end of these loses. I look to Butch Davis's first year as a sign of hopefulness but I fear that's just a pipe dream. If we don't get it together quick fast and in a hurry, I think we'll ONLY have the memories of what we use to be to comfort us becase this new game has passed us by. Culture and Coaching as been at the root is this thing for sometime and I don't know if it's been fixed. Baker looks like a deficient DC and Enos is a god QB developer but not much else it seems. Can't even give you a read on the OL Coach. The defense has regressed. Stroud from Akron? C'mon no person with that long in the game finishes out their career at team like Akron because they're good. I digress. I don't know when or if Manny will make it but I can tell you that his staff may need some tweaking. Not for nothing, and I'm not advocating for his job this soon but I'd definitely take Urban Meyer as a coach in a heart beat. I don't that's feasible or within the realm of possibility but 10000000%, I'd take Urban with all his bull. He's arrogant, pious, and a cheat BUT he would recruit well, make us truly relevant and have us contending for a championship sooner than later.. I'm willing to see how this all plays out but if we'd ever have a chance to being him on, its not even a thought to what we need to do... I hope Manny Co gets it together..
I swear to god if I won the lottery he’d be the head coach of Miami tomorrow ... Sadly , and I hate to break it to ya .. I ain’t winning the lottery anytime soon ... One can dream though amirite ?

You don’t think maybe Urban noticed Richt did better at Georgia than Miami? Did you notice what losing did to Urban’s health?
Sometimes our fans just have zero clue.

Advertisement
some friendly advice.... if you really would like people to read that "book" you posted... please remember that FORMATTING IS YOUR FRIEND . take a look, I fixed your huge *** post ...... have a nice evening. amigo :)

It was off the dome...thank you Syntax Assassin..

So we've come to the part of our season where the sky if falling, all hope is lost and the infighting ensues. To be honest, we has a Miami fan base haven't had anything to be proud of for the last 15 years. I know the jury is still out with Manny and Co, the transfer portal, TNM and all the preseason hype that generated. That was fun for a time but we're back to square one. Now, I'm not whipping out the pitchforks just yet and looking to close the book on the Diaz Cartel just yet but I don't think he's going to have three years to show and prove. Especially will all the coach speak he spews at the end of these loses. I look to Butch Davis's first year as a sign of hopefulness but I fear that's just a pipe dream. If we don't get it together quick fast and in a hurry, I think we'll ONLY have the memories of what we use to be to comfort us becase this new game has passed us by. Culture and Coaching as been at the root is this thing for sometime and I don't know if it's been fixed. Baker looks like a deficient DC and Enos is a god QB developer but not much else it seems. Can't even give you a read on the OL Coach. The defense has regressed. Stroud from Akron? C'mon no person with that long in the game finishes out their career at team like Akron because they're good. I digress. I don't know when or if Manny will make it but I can tell you that his staff may need some tweaking. Not for nothing, and I'm not advocating for his job this soon but I'd definitely take Urban Meyer as a coach in a heart beat. I don't that's feasible or within the realm of possibility but 10000000%, I'd take Urban with all his bull. He's arrogant, pious, and a cheat BUT he would recruit well, make us truly relevant and have us contending for a championship sooner than later.. I'm willing to see how this all plays out but if we'd ever have a chance to being him on, its not even a thought to what we need to do... I hope Manny Co gets it together..
Lol, keep dreaming

Advertisement
The costal is not a tough division, Miami is a great place to live, and we're flush with talent.

Urban could be competing in 2 years and would be a fool not to consider this job for the right money. I don't buy any of the 'Miami is an undesirable job' nonsense. Our roster has talent but we need to save this year's recruiting class.

Only thing ever made it undesirable is the coaching salary.....

It sounds like a lot but think about how much the AD ****ed away

1) giving Richt an unnecessary raise and extension in 2017
2) paying Temple for Diaz
3) Paying Manny the remainder of his contract if he is fired.

That's probably about 9 million right there.
the amount of revenue Miami would bring in if they win would be astronomical, not to mention the huge increase of applications to the University

Advertisement
Back