Don't Forget

Advertisement
lol are kickers always seem to do well remember matt bosher, one of our best tacklers lol got drafted to

Advertisement
Advertisement
lol are kickers always seem to do well remember matt bosher, one of our best tacklers lol got drafted to

I think Bosher was one of if not the top kicker when he was recruited.

I sat on the first row by the tunnel (right in front of the recruits section) during his visit for the FSU night game that was rescheduled due to a storm. It was the game with the amazing Gore run to finish in OT. I think my avatar pic is actually from that game. Here's the point ...

Bosher was sitting behind me and kept saying sit down, he couldn't see. I turned around and said we couldn't do that ... AND ... if he comes to the U, we and everyone else there would be screaming our heads off for him just the same. I guess that jumped started him and he stood nearly the rest of the game. I love that memory and often tell my wife that I unofficially recruited a top position player to the U (closest I'll ever get to actually recruiting!).

Advertisement

I sat on the first row by the tunnel (right in front of the recruits section) during his visit for the FSU night game that was rescheduled due to a storm. It was the game with the amazing Gore run to finish in OT. I think my avatar pic is actually from that game. Here's the point ...

Bosher was sitting behind me and kept saying sit down, he couldn't see. I turned around and said we couldn't do that ... AND ... if he comes to the U, we and everyone else there would be screaming our heads off for him just the same. I guess that jumped started him and he stood nearly the rest of the game. I love that memory and often tell my wife that I unofficially recruited a top position player to the U (closest I'll ever get to actually recruiting!).

cool story bro

is a cool story though

Expect a phone call from Charles Robinson in the near future regarding "off the books" fan recruting for teh U

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back