Don't forget our other weak coach

VinnDogg

Senior
Old Art Keheo. Never cared for him and it's games like this that validates my thoughts. KSt doesn't have All Americans , but as usual our guys get pushed around more than often than not. This is the one unit where we are supposed to be strong and deep.

I know he's loved by many but the truth is he is an average at best coach. We need better coaching across the board. I am truly getting concerned about this staff in gerneral,but I've seen enough of Art over the years to co,e to a firm conclusion

Advertisement
Watch game again, Morris holds the ball to long that is why Fisch was in his face. Read and Rip it!

Agree with Vinn, we should have been playing smash mouth ball yesterday. But, we could not run it effective! The line again seems to be over- rated!

Agree with Vinn, we should have been playing smash mouth ball yesterday. But, we could not run it effective! The line again seems to be over- rated!

if you want to play smash mouth football you have each O-linemen with their hand on the ground shooting off the ball. draw plays out of the shotgun allow the DL to attack the OL first since they have to sell that it will be a pass. wasn't many times we just lined up and fired off the ball at their DL. we picked up that first down when we did with Clements (the one where he fumbled). just wasn't many times we tried to do that.

Advertisement
Back