Don't ask if I'm alright! I'm hurt! the pain won't go away

FIUMCane

Junior
Sorry for my bytchasness but I can't get over this loss...maybe I shouldnt have watched the highlights...

It angers me that we literally have to blow out teams to secure a win. Although I would love it, it's just not realistic. what other team in the nation goes through that?

Some examples (sorry for beating a dead horse)

The BS holding call that cost us a TD in the 3rd, the targeting call that gave them 15 undeserved yards and time off the clock. The missed pass interference. I get it, BK doesn't throw that int in the end zone and were up by at least 3 more points. And missing that extra point was just inexcusable. But can they let us play..

Other examples

The BS calls in the SUN BOWL last year that cost us multiple TD's and the game (yes I know the dumb asss play call at the end sealed our fate but we should have never been in that position in the first place). The calls that almost cost us that game against duke last season and we all know what happened in 2002.

I understand we can't leave it up to the refs. But we can't expect to be in a big game and blow out Bama, Ohio st, Michigan and other top programs battling for a NC. Wtf do we have to do to get a fair shot during a close game?

Have fun tearing me apart guys. I know we're all trying to move on. This team is going to give me a heart attack. It was easier under that fat piece of crap Golden cause I had no expectations.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back