Donovan Edwards

Midlo Cane Fan

No more Midlo
1579198323928.png

1579198340011.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Good backs come from everywhere. If he a beast n want in **** where he from!!
Does this guy really want in? He’s gonna want to be here instead of osu or Michigan?
This is the problem with coaches that come here that never coached in this state. They think we still got that national shine but we don’t. I already stated that if Lashlee thinks he can come here and recruit like he was still at Auburn he’s mistaken. We just got massively trolled by kid that chose auburn.
I doubt this kid even comes and visits.
When was the last time we landed a blue chip running back from the Midwest?
Yes, good backs come from everywhere. But situational and historical awareness would tell you not to waste your time. Especially when you live in a state that historically produces very good and elite D1 running backs. Especially when there are Florida backs all over the country tearing it up both in college and the nfl. It’s a waste of a resource imo chasing a kid out there in that position.

Does this guy really want in? He’s gonna want to be here instead of osu or Michigan?
This is the problem with coaches that come here that never coached in this state. They think we still got that national shine but we don’t. I already stated that if Lashlee thinks he can come here and recruit like he was still at Auburn he’s mistaken. We just got massively trolled by kid that chose auburn.
I doubt this kid even comes and visits.
When was the last time we landed a blue chip running back from the Midwest?
Yes, good backs come from everywhere. But situational and historical awareness would tell you not to waste your time. Especially when you live in a state that historically produces very good and elite D1 running backs. Especially when there are Florida backs all over the country tearing it up both in college and the nfl. It’s a waste of a resource imo chasing a kid out there in that position.
You're *****ing about nothing. You go and recruits players you want no matter where they are from and no matter what teams are on them and where they are likely to go. Its your job.

Advertisement

Seems like he's gonna be a top target at running back. First 2021 back we see as the new contact period opens. Taylor Stubblefield flew up to Michigan just to see him. Per the articles out top 3 back targets seem to be him, Thad Franklin and IMG's Novasea Carroll.

OP, I think we would all appreciate a class going into your thread titles, but do keep bringing the info.

Nothing screams full court press like good ole Stubbs flying up to see you on the first day of contact period lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back